We’re Frozen Mountain Software USA, a global leader in Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) solutions–we are all about connecting people, everywhere, to what matters most. Frozen Mountain, was established in 2008 and is trusted by leading enterprise customers, including Fox Television, Match, WWE, UPS, and Philips to provide reliable, low latency, easy to use video communication. We have offices in Vancouver, BC and Holly Springs, NC.
Here’s what we rock at; capturing elusive requirements, then documenting difficult specifications, and engineering solid foundations. Oh, and we do this all against the relentless ticking of the project clock. Our teams are high-impact, A-players who are incredibly passionate!
What You Will Be Doing (Remote Opportunity)
We are seeking an experienced hands-on passionate expert to help us manage the architecture for our powerful new video conferencing platform that will transform the way individuals connect and interact. This is a full-time role working to manage the infrastructure which determines what services are in use and how they are provisioned. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system is working properly, and testing and upgrading our service nodes.
- Minimum of 10+ years of infrastructure + cloud experience in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions, such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Minimum of 5+ years in a leadership/management role
- Experience working with multiple data centers and servers
- Experience with Terraform, or similar, for multi-region deployments
- Must be hands on
- Must have experience building out a team
- Must have outsourcing experience
- Must have 5+ years of AWS or Azure experience
- Experience with YAML
- Must be able to read C#
- AWS or Azure certifications
- Prior experience with webRTC, video streaming, and broadcast protocols desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and Benefits, we’re not just saying that! We compare our salaries to local averages to make sure that we stay ahead.
- Internal opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Comfortable, ergonomic workspaces with top-notch hardware
- A space where egos are checked at the door, sleeves are rolled up to lend you a hand, and where the CEO will know you by name, rather than by number.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.