Playson (51-200 Employees, 25% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Quality games since 2012
Playson is a B2B game provider with 9 years of experience on the market. Since 2012 we have ambitiously developed worldwide recognition in the industry. Nowadays, our main focus is on European Markets and we operate in 20+ different jurisdictions. As of 2021, we are continuously working on enhancing our portfolio, encompassing best practices in order to meet the highest standards of technology, design, support and interoperability.
Today we are excited to invite a DevSecOps Engineer to apply for the role in our Infrastructure & Integration Department. DevSecOps Engineer’s function at Playson is to be responsible for both building deployment pipelines and implementing secure software development approaches.
- At least 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years experience with AWS cloud platform
- Knowledge of containers (+k8s) and cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience with High Available and High Load systems
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code — Terraform, Puppet
- Strong experience with CI/CD
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Would be beneficial to know:
- Knowledge of the iGaming industry
- Previous experience in relevant position
- Experience with Node.js programming/experience as a developer is a plus
What will you be responsible for?
- Ensuring that codebase and deployment approaches are secure
- Providing efficient resource management within AWS
- Threat modeling and risk assessment
- Secure coding practices implementation
Why do we all choose Playson?
- Competitive salary fixed in USD with yearly performance reviews
- Transparent bonus system on a quarterly basis
- Private Entrepreneur formalisation
- Full taxation coverage from the company’s side
- Flexibility in your schedule (you decide when it is convenient for you to come to the office as long as it does not cripple down our development plans)
- Full Medical Insurance for you and your +1
- Special Life Event financial support
- Relocation to Cyprus
- Unlimited paid vacation leave and Ukrainian bank holidays
- Unlimited paid sick leave in case of necessity
- Development courses/training reimbursement
- Online Corporate English classes
- Corporate team-building events, corporate parties
- Employee Referral bonus program and much more
- Legendary corporate parties and team buildings
This is THE fostering environment you have been looking for – let’s discuss how your talents can contribute to massive success. The time to apply is now.
Deliver entertainment and satisfaction to the lives of the busy world.
Covid-19 times vs Playson
As an Agile Company, we were amongst the first ones in Ukraine to have transferred to remote work in mid-March 2020. Thanks to flawless communication and Scrum processes, we managed to maintain and even increase our productivity whilst working remotely — and we are super proud of that.
What does it mean for newcomers in Playson?
We hire employees for full-time remote work from all over Ukraine;
In case you decide to work remotely forever — it is totally fine with us;
In case you decide to work in our office in Kyiv or occasionally visit it- great news! We have renovated and transformed it to a co-working style so that our employees can have a hybrid choice of work mode ( mixing work at home and in the office just for a change);
During pandemic times we make sure that your first days and weeks in Playson are as convenient as possible:
technical equipment is delivered to your home address wherever you are in Ukraine
adaptation and onboarding on an immaculate level will make no difference in joining the company remotely.
Ambitious goals request the ability to quickly maneuver through changes in the world. Playson is all about that.
Join us today! For any additional inquiries please email us at [email protected]