UserTesting (501+ Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
UserTesting® was founded in 2007, crossed $100M in revenue in 2020, and began trading under USER on the NYSE in 2021. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, and Singapore. A trusted company by top brands for 14+ years, UserTesting has over 2,500 customers in 45 countries including more than half of the world’s top 100 most valuable brands according to Forbes.
A leader in video-based human insight, we believe the path to human understanding starts with shared insight—seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. We’re for capturing the kind of human responses that don’t show up in a spreadsheet. This is what inspires us, and it’s how we enable companies to connect with their audiences, authentically, through an experience that’s uniquely, and intentionally, human.
We’re proud to have been named to the Inc. Best-Led Companies of 2021 and the Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 lists, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies understand their customers and build better products and experiences. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding!
The UserTesting Brand team is seeking a passionate and insightful Web Brand Designer to join our team! We are a multi-disciplinary team of creatives working across most marketing projects at UserTesting—building our brand aesthetic through collateral, promotional materials, web, events, advertising, digital campaigns, and product launches. As the Web Brand Designer, you will contribute to and own the brand expression throughout UserTesting’s product offerings and marketing strategy. You will communicate ideas effectively, receive feedback constructively, and prioritize successfully. You will also work through complex problems to create beautiful and functional design solutions that help elevate UserTesting’s aesthetic, both internally and externally.
At UserTesting Designers should help bring our story to life through well-crafted visual narratives across all our channels and customer touchpoints. We are looking for a storytelling, problem-solving, detail-oriented, curious, and collaborative team member who can think strategically about their work and produce creative solutions that help our Marketing team achieve our goals with thoughtful and customer-centric visuals that are consistent with our core values.
Designers at UserTesting should demonstrate a passion for great design and the discipline to define and document their approach to help us achieve a consistent visual language globally. This designer should have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate the rationale behind their work.
- Strategize and design high-profile product marketing campaigns, product launches, and other initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams both inside and outside Marketing
- Design engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences, email, social, app, and print marketing material.
- Define and elevate the UserTesting look and feel and help maintain a consistent style and standards for the brand across the company. Push the quality of the work and craft forward constantly.
- Help us create, maintain, and evolve our design language and design guidelines for the UserTesting brand
- Create and manage global asset libraries for systematic and scalable design
- Work closely with developers to implement visual elements of the UserTesting website, microsites, and email
- Ability to independently lead and manage large design initiatives while thriving in a highly collaborative, low-ego, fast-paced, agile environment
- Effectively communicate creative solutions and sell concepts to key stakeholders across the organization
- Inspire and mentor other designers, and embrace new ways of thinking by cultivating an environment that celebrates the discovery
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic/Visual Design or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience designing at a tech company (preferred B2B SaaS), marketing agency, or related experience
- Must have experience designing for the web, an understanding of responsive design (ability to think mobile-first), a pixel-perfect aesthetic, including the ability to design with accessibility in mind
- You are not a product / visual designer; brand creative is your jam. You love to tell a story with creative builds upon the broader brand identity
- A strong understanding of designing for the web, mobile, and email (Figma) and familiarity with front-end development HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience using project management tools such as Asana
- A portfolio that showcases excellence in visual and web design & creative thinking, as well as a clean and polished style with an eye for detail
- Skilled at explaining your work, process, and decisions and are hungry for feedback to help you produce your best work
- Ability to prioritize business needs and internal priorities/constraints. Balance and prioritize multiple projects and adjust to shifts in the timeline, deadlines, budgets, and project goals
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a cross-functional fast-paced team environment
- A link to your portfolio
- A bit about why UserTesting interests you
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’re also growing the team quickly–join us!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable. For jobs located in the United States, we prefer candidates located in or near one of these cities: Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Austin, and Boston. We may consider candidates in certain other cities on a case by case basis. #li-remote