MoonPay (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate on a broad range of internal and external brand projects.
- Interprets design briefs, to create and present ideas/assets for use across all touch points, internal and external.
- Explore and concept by providing quick designs, and then develop in line with any feedback.
- Maintain an understanding of our users (stories/journeys) to inform the design direction of brand and marketing projects
- Works collaboratively between the Brand and Product teams on new product launches, ideation sprints and concepting.
- Suggest and create ideas that can a show the MoonPay brand in new and interesting ways
- Reports to the Design Lead/Head of Brand
We’re looking for:
- A world class portfolio showing idea generation, concept development and high quality digital design
- Motivation to push the boundaries in digital design.
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate your vision when delivering new concepts
- Ability to work with brand guidelines and use them as a jumping off point for creative executions.
You Should Apply If
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Your work ties creative direction, UX, UI and brand marketing together
- Passionate about UI systems and happy to collaborate on UX / Dev
- Have a good understanding of best practices and the potential in digital design
- Have the ability to bring ideas to life using animation, prototyping and micro-interactions
- Efficient, detail-oriented, organized and able to work under tight timelines
- Proficient knowledge of Figma
- Experience with Google Drive
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility