WHOOP (201-500 Employees, 199% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Whoop is a performance optimization system for elite athletes and teams.
At WHOOP, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Digital Designer at WHOOP, you’ll join the internal creative team and serve as a key cross-functional liaison between the marketing and product teams to elevate consumer understanding of the product.
- Design engaging graphics (motion & static) to express product features in technical, but clear and fun design interactions for digital marketing channels
- Design technical & user-friendly infographics, and occasional decks
- Design graphics for web banners & various paid media
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and editorial teams to learn product features
- Ensure visuals are on brand & deliver to product strategy goals
- Maintain a high level of organization of all digital assets on Dropbox
- Strong portfolio required. Relevant product and industry examples are desired
- 3+ years design experience product design within an agency or in-house creative department
- Comfortable with cross functional collaboration
- Strong fundamentals in UI/UX, animation, color & typography
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Premiere, & After Effects.
- Experience with HTML/CSS a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Passion for health, wellness & fitness