Bolide.fi (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
We are only considering US-based individuals available for full-time, non-contract work.
We’re looking for a senior developer to join our team and work on our trilogy of large-scale applications and a handful of microservices, making them faster, more scalable, up-to-date, and fault-tolerant. Is able to advocate for code quality as a long-term strategic investment while knowing when to adopt a more flexible, short-term approach to deliver rapid business value. Acts as a mentor for the team.
- Builds and optimizes RESTful apis with documentation.
- Drive architecture and implementation decisions.
- Ensures end-to-end automated test coverage (with documentation) using various testing frameworks. Experience with rspec, jest, and cypress preferred.
- Mentors other engineers. Conducts thorough and communicative code reviews. Participates in and provides recommendations on our weekly training sessions. Suggests larger, annual training opportunities.
- Stays abreast of developments in web applications, programming languages, and the latest techniques and trends. Makes substantiated recommendations for when to update various packages and tools.
- Partners with our front-end developer to implement designs and improve the workflow from the Creative department to Development implementation.
Knowledge & Skills