Bolide.fi (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Bolide is a next-generation DeFi yield aggregator, powered by automation and smart contracts, that optimizes the deployment of digital assets across multiple DeFi investment platforms to save investors time, money and earn them the highest possible yields. Bolide allows crypto customers from anywhere in the world to invest their crypto assets into automated investment “Bolide Strategies” (low, medium, and high risk) and generate 20% APY on average, all without moving a finger.
Bolide is looking for the best talent in the industry to help us promote our revolutionary platform and get it into the hands of as many investors as possible.
This is a fully remote position.
We’re looking for a full time Digital Marketing Lead, someone with strong marketing expertise and solid understanding of Fintech/Web3/DeFi industry trends and behaviors.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative market assessment (competitor analysis, customer segmentation, market trends etc.)
- Develop detailed marketing plan and roadmap, with measurable OKRs
- Work on the brand positioning; devising and implementing the marketing roadmap to increase brand awareness and customer sign ups to the platform
- Ensure alignment with other marketing team members, as well as designers and product managers
- Develop bold and engaging digital content and customer engagement strategies on social media, email and paid media
- Own marketing budgets, KPIs and OKRs
- Build and grow the Bolide community across Telegram, Twitter and Discord
- Develop measurement, analysis, and reporting for the CEO
- Manage a team of up to 5
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Marketing Manager or Product Marketing Manager or similar role, ideally in a Fintech/Blockchain industry
- Previous experience with PR and Marketing (Influence marketing, Affiliate Marketing, General Marketing etc.)
- Familiar with SEO optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of Fintech/Blockchain industry trends and behaviors
- Strong analytical abilities and experience with customer segmentation.
- Strong strategic thinker with a results mindset
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to quickly synthesize information
- Native English. Other languages are a plus
- Attention to detail, ability to deliver work under deadlines
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote
- Employment or working under a service contract (full time or part-time)
- Amazing team