Replicated is the modern way to ship on-prem software. We give software vendors a container-based platform for easily deploying their applications inside customers’ environments.
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and engineering oriented. We value creativity, thoughtfulness, and innovation. With these values in mind, the Digital Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Demand Generation to create and execute multi-channel demand gen campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels including, but not limited to: email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Identify opportunities to accelerate conversion within the marketing and sales funnel
- Monitor and report on campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Collaborate and partner with SDRs to accelerate conversion and optimize inbound and outbound tactics
- Work directly for the Director of Demand Generation for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience in developing multi-channel creative campaigns including: execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Firm understanding of the buyer’s journey
- Experience with marketing and email automation tools (a must have)
- B2B marketing experience (a must have)
Nice to haves:
- Hubspot experience
- Cloud computing B2B experience including knowledge of Kubernetes and ecosystem
Replicated provides the tools for software companies to operationalize and scale the delivery of their Kubernetes-based applications to enterprise customers using a “modern on-prem” methodology. We’re working to improve the overall state of Enterprise Software by making it simpler for innovative teams to sell to large Enterprise customers without shifting focus away from their core products.
We are a Series-B stage startup with great customers, including HashiCorp, Gradle, Snyk, Sysdig, CircleCI, Wickr and many others. We’re a small but growing team led by two insightful and dedicated founders, who were early to recognize that container orchestration could become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes. Almost half of the Fortune 100 companies already manage applications using Replicated, and customer satisfaction and retention is very high.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences.
We offer strong benefits to help you stay healthy and productive:
Partner perk programs
Generous time off
Laptop+accessories you need to get set up
Generous home office set up allowance or co-working space allowance
Replicated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Replicated in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Replicated. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Replicated as a result of the unsolicited referral.