Amazon (501+ Employees, 130% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an enthusiastic, self-directed, data-driven Digital Marketing Manager responsible for developing and executing integrated, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for the Americas Marketing Event Demand Center team. The Digital Marketing Manager will provide strategic and technical demand generation support across a variety of events and work to find new, innovative ideas, while working to execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics. Working with multiple stakeholders, this person will leverage behavior-based data, demographic/firmographic information, product/service usage, and other inputs to plan, build, deliver, and optimize inbound and outbound campaigns using tactics including (but not limited to) email, content hubs/microsites, site merchandising, SEO, SEM, paid media, cross-sell, and SMS.
The ideal candidate will take an analytical approach to problem solving and have a track record of successfully applying marketing data and technology capabilities to execute strategic lead generation and event campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and adoption. This person will have experience working within cross-functional organizations to develop integrated marketing campaigns that generate pipeline.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day support and execution of digital marketing campaigns including project management, build, QA, deployment, testing, and measurement/reporting, working hands-on with AWS marketing technology tools and platforms.
- Provide subject-matter expertise to the organization on email/digital marketing strategy, targeting and list acquisition, tracking, and measurement.
- Build strong relationships across Americas Marketing and AWS global teams to ensure digital programs meet business objectives.
- Apply digital marketing best practices and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and our digital marketing benchmarks.
- Collaborate with other marketers in development of campaign strategies and plans.
- Drive and make recommendations to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.).
- Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by looking for opportunities to increase operational efficiency and program quality, and helping to scale successful approaches across the digital marketing function.
- Lead the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns across a variety of programs and initiatives.
- Develop and executes test and learn plans to refine messaging and drive lift.
- Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace.
- Deliver clear, consistent, and frequent communication with Field Marketing stakeholders to ensure ongoing clarity on strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for digital channels.
Inclusive Team Culture Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Work/Life Balance Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 3+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation/digital marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
- 3+ years Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live and/or virtual events, webinars, lead nurture programs, and CRM/sales insights.
- 3+ years Experience building and formatting web pages and email templates. Basic HTML/CSS skills for both email and web.
- 3+ years Hands-on experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- 3+ years Knowledge of testing and measurement to analyze ROI and evolve strategy.
- Marketo Certified Expert or advanced experience.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Excellent attention to detail — required in order to meet our high bar for customer-facing content and provide flawless execution.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of email, demand gen, and general digital marketing best practices.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Excellent communication written and verbal skills with the ability to gain alignment and problem solve collaboratively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to prioritize projects.
- Not afraid to try new things driven to constantly improve results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot quickly and problem-solve.
- Experience working with digital creative and production agencies.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $78,800k – 137,900k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.
The pay range for this position in New York City is $78,800k – 137,900k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $78,800k – 137,900k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.