Volume Nine (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Volume Nine is a Digital Marketing company in Denver, Colorado. We are digital marketing experts who will help grow your business.
Volume Nine helps companies create a predictable, steady stream of customers with innovative digital marketing tactics. Our mission is to align with our clients and keep them on track with the ever-shifting digital marketing industry.
As a member of a small, autonomous, and high-performing account team, the Digital Marketing Specialist plays a crucial role in creating measurable results for the team’s managed clients. The DMS is responsible for understanding the clients’ business goals, developing strategy, and facilitating the development of high-quality deliverables to accomplish these goals. The DMS will effectively build a trusted, long-term relationship with the team’s managed clients.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer – this is not an entry-level position.
Salary Level: $45,000 – $60,000/year base + monthly incentive program (up to $12k – $15k per year)
~ 100% Remote ~
- Reading and interpreting client data to measure and results
- Setting up, troubleshooting & analyzing data in Google Analytics
- Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Paid Search (Google Ads and social media) & managing Paid Search partners
- Developing and managing positive client relationships
- Manage deliverables through industry-standard tools
- Meeting with clients and responding quickly to client communication
- Communicating key information between clients, teams, and project management resources
- Previous agency experience
- Strong, real-world experience in digital marketing
- Account management or client-facing experience
- Previous experience managing third party resources and/or contractors
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager
- Minimum 1 year experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Paid Social Ads (specifically Facebook & Instagram)
- Experience setting up events in Google Tag Manager
- Desire to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with internal and external teams
- High attention to detail
- Interest in new technologies and staying up to date on industry trends
Diversity Is a Priority
Volume Nine is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse team, as well as promoting diversity and inclusion in our marketing campaigns. Our goal is to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, and understanding. We highly encourage applications from ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and under-represented ages in our industry. We celebrate the uniqueness of each individual who is part of our team; we never take dimensions like race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, or ideology into account when hiring or working with team members.
Tips for Applying
1. Spellcheck & grammar-check everything.
2. Check the skills we are asking for in the job posting & make sure those are highlighted in your resume if you have them.
3. Avoid resumes that are over-designed. The point of your resume is to convey key information, not use a bunch of fonts on a teal background.
Of course, choice #1 is to hit it big in the lottery and be on a beach this time next week. But, if that doesn’t work out, consider us as a solid Plan B. Whether you’re a parent who needs to get your kiddo to soccer practice or a world traveler who needs to be able to catch the overnight flight – we get it. We offer unlimited PTO, flexible scheduling, and we’re a 100% remote shop. Other benefits include health insurance, culture activities, community service days, client retention bonuses, and more.
If you are ready to work with a group of passionate digital marketers, let’s talk!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.