Think Shift (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Think Shift, we believe in building jobs around people. Our talented team of multi-disciplined creators and strategists have one thing in common: the desire to realize their own potential. We help our clients do the same.
As one of the largest ag-focused agencies in the world, we help agriculture and agri-food organizations imagine their future — then re-invent themselves accordingly. Our people have a head for logic and a heart for magic, and our clients engage us to help them think strategically and craft the stories that will propel them forward. Through our progressive approach to leadership development, strategic planning, corporate culture, brand development and marketing, we help ag leaders see their true potential and leverage change to bring their traditional brands into the new world.
We’re looking for creative and strategic minds who share our desire to find and realize potential — for ourselves and for our clients. Let’s get in touch.
We’re looking for an innovative, progressive thinker to join our team in developing digital strategies and media plans that will connect our clients with their audiences online, whether in Canada, North America, or around the world.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Think Shift’s digital team and account services departments on several national and global brands. You’ll be looked to as the expert on how to embrace new innovations in digital marketing, to effectively execute digital strategies and media plans, and how to improve results across clients’ existing digital channels.
You’ll work extensively in Google Ads, Meta, and Twitter; you’ve got the skills to handle projects in Google Analytics and Tag Manager; you speak in acronyms like ROAS, CPA, CPCV, and CRO; you’re comfortable in conference calls where dogs, cats, and small children are likely to make a cameo.
Digital Media Strategy and Planning
- Collaborate with account services and digital team members to create media strategies and plans.
- Conduct research on audience behaviours, creating personas and profiles used to identify audiences online.
- Develop targeting strategies to connect with client audiences, identifying key channels and platforms to best reach potential customers.
- Present media plans, reports, and performance analyses to clients.
Campaign and Project Management
- Create project timelines and deliverables for review with account services and clients, ensuring clear expectations are set across departments and team members.
- Establish and ensure implementation of best-practices in campaign management, naming, data collection, and optimization processes.
- Plan budgets, build report templates, and create campaign across digital platforms.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members in developing campaigns, optimizing campaign performance, and developing analysis of campaign results.
- Establish optimization schedules to monitor and improve campaign performance, working closely with supporting team members to ensure outstanding campaign results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
- Strong project management skills
- 2+ years’ experience working in digital marketing
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and/or Twitter Ads.
- Certification in HubSpot, Google, or Facebook are all assets.
- Advanced skill in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong proficiency in managing and analyzing data
- General understanding of advertising, communications and design
- Knowledge of agriculture, and agriculture services considered an asset.
Think Shift provides an attractive, market-researched comprehensive compensation plan, which includes base salary and company bonus. Employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage
- Semi-annual bonuses (based on Company performance)
- Flexible work arrangements (work from anywhere)
- Year-round opportunities for internal and external training and development programs
Please note accepted applicants must provide satisfactory proof of vaccination at time of offer. Lack of documentation will result in withdrawal of application.