Branding Agency (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the job
Company: Branding Agency
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full Time, Remote
- 2-4 Years of Interaction Design experience in an Agency environment
- 2-4 Years of Graphic Design or illustration experience
- 2-4 Years of Visual Design experience
- Brand Design experience
Top Responsibilities for Digital/ Interaction Designer:
- A portfolio that demonstrates expertise in creating responsive web experiences that work well on any device.
- Lead design efforts for digital offerings – including both UI and overall site/app design, delegating responsibilities to other designers where appropriate.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other designers on best practices for responsive web design
- Document your designs in detailed functional specifications for our web team to utilize
- Work with the development team on edge cases as they arise
- Advocate for changes, refinements, and improvements to solve user needs.
Nice to haves
- Demonstrated ability to design inclusive products, including familiarity with WCAG accessibility standards
- Experience working with design systems or component libraries
- Prototyping to show behavior and interactions
- Experience with Figma