Force Factor (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Force Factor is a Boston-based vitamins and supplements brand working to improve global health for a better future. We develop, market, and sell science-backed nutritional solutions that help people around the world change their lives and unleash their potential. Whether for physical or mental performance, we have formulas for every goal.
Our team is composed of passionate and dynamic individuals who adopt an ownership mindset and work together to grow and improve Force Factor’s business every day. We are committed to hiring talent that raises our average, regardless of their physical location – people who are as excited about and dedicated to delivering compelling value for our consumers as we are.
We operate a fast-paced and meritocratic work-from-anywhere culture where clear, candid communication is required for success and strong performers are rewarded with shared profits.
The Digital Graphic Designer will be part of a team that drives the creative vision for Force Factor. This individual will leverage their digital design expertise to create on-brand, compelling, and effective creative that connects to our consumers through measured success.
- Aids in the design and production of paid advertisements, banners, websites, and other marketing materials.
- Plays a significant role in the social paid optimization program by building creative and variants at scale
- Collaborates directly with internal stakeholders to generate effective solutions for our digital marketing needs
- Produces creative deliverables: including creating layouts, comps, and/or outlines for websites, banners etc. while adhering to company graphic standards and brand guidelines
- Stays current and knowledgeable in the areas of direct response marketing, search engine optimization, information architecture, interactive design and related topics by reading industry publications, books, Web sites and participating in training courses/seminars
- Other duties as required
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast-paced CPG or services company as a digital creative and education in digital design
- 2+ years’ experience in Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with direct response advertising is preferred
- A thorough understanding of digital KPIs and how to use performance metrics to update and evolve creative executions
- Proven experience designing with a mobile-first mentality
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conceptualize, discuss and explain their design decisions
- Ability to accept constructive criticism from multiple sources
- Skilled in typography, layout, and color theory
- A strong work ethic with the desire to constantly learn and improve
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual craftsmanship and a strong understanding of layout, composition, typography, color, and design principles
- Expert level understanding of digital formats, specs, and best practices for all digital platforms
- Having a startup mindset; we want employees who are not afraid to take ownership right out of the gate and begin developing their vision
- Highly proficient in Adobe software including XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with motion graphics programs and animation a HUGE plus
- An inherently competitive spirit with a determined desire to win