Ada (501+ Employees, 361% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 2.9 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As the Director, Customer Marketing reporting to the VP of Revenue Marketing, you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution of Ada’s advocacy program and expansion-oriented customer campaigns. This role will work cross-functionally, in collaboration and close partnership with Campaigns, Inbound Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Client Success and Client Education to drive acts of advocacy and ensure these stories are leveraged across our marketing and sales funnels. This role will also be responsible for ideation, planning, and execution of customer advocacy programs and customer marketing campaigns, leveraging analytics to optimize results and achieve goals in collaboration with cross-functional partners.
We are looking for a results-focused and creative individual with a proven track record of driving customer advocacy, expansion pipeline and revenue, and customer lifetime value.
- You have 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in Campaigns/Customer Marketing.
- You have a deep understanding and passion for building customer marketing programs that span the customer life cycle.
- You have proven experience working with marketing and sales functions to deliver superior results.
- You are not afraid to take chances, test, fail and learn.
- You excel in a team environment, driving collaboration across departments and disciplines to get the best possible outcome.
- You are curious, proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong project management and communication skills.
- You have experience in a high-growth startup environment.
- You have people leadership experience.
- Understand Ada's mission and how customer marketing contributes to our overall success; develop marketing strategies, plans and KPIs aligned to company objectives, and own these metrics.
- Develop close relationships with marketing, sales, and customer success stakeholders, collaborating on joint marketing plans that tie to pipeline and revenue goals, and ensuring that our relationships are mutually beneficial.
- Identify opportunities and use cases to maximize pipeline creation.
- Develop systems and processes that allow you to keep a close eye on customer advocacy; proactively consider ways that acts of advocacy can be leveraged at every stage in the buyer journey.
- Leverage review sites including G2 to boost Ada’s profile in a competitive space.
• Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
• Unlimited vacation
• Wellness account
• Extended health coverage
• Dental/optical/travel insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee and family assistance plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
• In-house social worker
• Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
• Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.