Cyera (51-200 Employees, 480% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Cyera is the Data Reality Platform reshaping cloud data security. Cyera provides organizations complete, current, and correct visibility into all cloud data and its associated risks. Revealing issues traditional approaches would have missed, and giving teams the context needed to fix them fast.
Backed by the world’s leading cyber investors and led by a strong, dynamic team of technical and industry experts, Cyera is scaling fast and gaining incredible market traction.
Now, we’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation ready to pioneer the new era of cloud data security with us! In this role, you’ll help set our strategy and translate it into concrete marketing initiatives with a focus on enhancing our sales growth.
This position is 100% from anywhere in the US, eastern time zone strongly preferred.
- Lead the creation and execution of our demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable revenue
- Translate marketing objectives into concrete initiatives, programs, and campaigns that align with company goals
- Drive communication of marketing impact, and ensure top-down buy in to demand gen goals and success metrics
- Own the demand funnel alongside sales; work cross functionally across all relevant teams via an integrated approach to maximize revenue contribution
- Empower and develop the marketing team via mentorship and creation of compelling KPIs
- Function as a strategic partner to executive leadership; use critical thinking skills to ensure maximum effectiveness across a range of marketing channels
- 5+ years of demand generation experience, with at least 2 years leading teams
- ‘Whatever it takes’ mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of success running demand generation initiatives and leading marketing teams in a hypergrowth startup environment
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills; demonstrated ability to function as key stakeholder in leadership conversation and lead a team of direct reports to success
- Prior experience in cybersecurity, cloud security, or other relevant industry
What We Offer:
- Immense organizational growth – future unicorn status
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefit packages
- Collaborative environment
- State of the art technology
- Career Growth
As an employee of the Company, you will be eligible to participate in various Company employee benefit plans including but not limited to health, dental and vision insurance for you and your eligible dependents, participation in a Company-sponsored 401k plan, flexible time off, holidays and sick time in accordance with applicable law, as well as other employee benefits, in each case when such benefits are available to similarly situated employees, in accordance with the relevant plans, as such plans are adopted and updated by the Company from time to time