Koffie Labs (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Koffie is looking for an experienced fleet safety and loss control professional to take a proactive role in safety-first solutions for our fleet customers. This role will lead all loss control/compliance activities, safety services, industry relations and underwriting support. Additionally, this candidate will serve as the Koffie domain expert in heavy duty equipment, from OEs to Tier 1 and aftermarket systems.
- Loss control/compliance: serve as the advocate for proper implementation and ongoing use of telematics and safety systems, from supporting installation through getting driver buy-in
- Safety services: support CSA remediation, develop driver rewards programs, drive internal policies and audit prep
- Industry relations/business development: represent Koffie at key industry events/associations, leverage fleet relationships to increase market presence, build on producer relationships to increase submission rate
- Operations expertise: support claims investigations/crash reconstructions
- Willingness to travel up to 33% of the time for customer visits, industry events
- Underwriting: participate in evaluation of middle market and large fleets, pitch Koffie’s value proposition related to safety services and assist team re SAFER scores/violations
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 15+ years experience demonstrating progressive responsibilities within fleet safety and/or insurance loss control functions
- Experience with telematics, dashcams, and other in-cab safety technology
- CDL certification preferred
For US employees we offer a competitive salary, stock options, unlimited vacation, 100% employer paid health, vision and dental plans, commuter benefits and discounted fitness classes, generous WFH stipend, personal learning/training (for professional/industry certification) and conference budget. For remote hires outside the US, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, unlimited vacation, generous WFH stipend, personal learning/training (for professional/industry certification) and conference budget.
We believe strongly in diversity of thought which comes from different backgrounds and experiences. Covid has helped us transform to a WFH-first company, so periodic facetime is an essential part of growing our team and this role can be based anywhere in the US or Canada.