Visa (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Visa Global Loyalty team is at the cutting edge of delivering solutions that drive relevancy and customer engagement. Whether for an issuer, merchant, or fintech, the team is not only looking to create innovative solutions that resonate with clients but also for the end consumer. We are looking for Director, Loyalty Solutions who can assist with the identification and delivery of partner-based solutions in the ever-evolving field of engagement and payments.
You will be on the team responsible for the delivery of the materials required to drive the adoption of new solutions in each region – including how to position these solutions to drive client adoption. This will come through working closely with global and regional stakeholders to deliver on a comprehensive strategy for a successful solution adoption.
You should possess a mix of technical strengths, product strategy frameworks, process logic, and a drive to ideate. We are looking for a pro-active product team member, who can deliver on a product vision by questioning the status quo.
- Manage regular meetings with each region for the collection and sharing of best practices, client use cases and program results
- Support regional product requests, inquiries and RFI/RFPs for Visa’s loyalty and benefit solution, as a solution subject matter expert
- Influence Visa client management stakeholders on the prioritization of loyalty solutions in client discussions
- Engage with Global MS&A on VMLS opportunity manage
- Manage external product partners, who provide foundational capabilities for our partner derived solutions, such as VMLS and VAMS
- Identify development roadmap items for our partner providers, from the regional and MS&A team feedback
- Collaborate with other Global Loyalty & Benefits team members on the development market facing product materials for loyalty solutions that describe a solution, features/benefits and competitive positioning, including partner derived solutions
- Influence regional product teams on the best go-to-market practices for loyalty solutions
- Participate in creating product pricing strategies, including working with the regions to meet with specific requirements
- Engage with Visa clients as a Loyalty & Benefits Solution subject matter expert, delivering a client centric solution to help the meet their customer engagement objectives
- Support additional ad hoc requests.
- Drive collaboration with regional product teams to identify scalable solution opportunities
- Develop relationships with global and regional sales teams, across client segments, in order to accelerate sales opportunities
- Lead discussions with legal, privacy, risk, and compliance to ensure products adhere to various protocols and standards.
- Establish pricing frameworks for product lines, including the review of existing solutions
- Create robust business cases through complex analysis including sizing of addressable markets and establishing cost drivers.
- Ideate product strategy and maintain knowledge on industry trends, including establishing regular executive briefs on global/regional loyalty trends
- Flexibility to collaborate with other regions at times that may be during their core business hours.
Flex Work Arrangement – Hybrid Position – This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• 10 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience
with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of work experience with a PhD
• 12+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8+years of relevant experience with an
Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 5 years of relevant experience with a PhD
• Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts to broad audiences in an approachable
way and strong documentation skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to influence, negotiate and drive results with cross-functional teams, ensuring that timelines are
adhered to and any risks to the project are called out early
• Experience conducting competitive and gap analysis.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.