Artie (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our community consists of people from different walks of life and different parts of the world who share a common interest in mobile gaming, NFTs, art & music, and anything connected to Web3 culture. They live their passion seamlessly online and IRL.
Artie is seeking a Director of Community to oversee all aspects of community growth and engagement, both online and IRL. Positioned at the very heart of the company’s ecosystem, this Web3 savvy professional will elaborate and execute innovative strategies to recruit, inspire and retain our community members.
This role includes onboarding strategies, community management plans, trust and transparency suggestions, and reward systems. The Director of Community will represent the community within the company and lead a team in charge of the community programming.
- This role is about creating real, authentic connections between us and our community members. There’s no blueprint, and we’ll do whatever it takes to create the best experiences for them.
- You will plan and execute unique moments which will happen online and IRL, from big events in our key cities to more personal interactions with our community members.
- Because of how essential and strategic this role is, the entire product and marketing teams will provide you with full support to help you achieve your most ambitious goals.
- You will bring your strong understanding of the Web3 landscape to partner with the most passionate people in the industry who will motivate you to bring your A-game everyday.
- 5-9 years of experience as a digital community leader, preferably in industries targeting the youth demographic (15-35), especially the gaming industry or web2/web3 creative space
- Knowledge of all facets of community growth and engagement including programming, rewarding and moderation
- Solid knowledge in Web3/NFT & crypto
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Self-starter and doer
- Ability to navigate ambiguity to create clarity and action
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate across the organization effectively
- Fully remote from any state within the United States
- Unlimited paid time off
- 9 Company Holidays, including a 2 week Winter Break
- Generous salary and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- $2,000 Learning/development budget
Artie Inc.’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.