Apollo GraphQL (201-500 Employees, 356% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Apollo is rapidly growing its Customer Success organization in the Americas, and we are looking for a customer-centric executive to lead our team! The Director of Customer Success at Apollo is responsible for a team of Customer Success Engineers, who focus on rapidly driving time to value and helping our customers maximize the value they get through partnering with Apollo. The ideal person is an inspiring leader who works with the team to lead from the front, and partners closely with cross-functional groups at Apollo to collaborate on innovative solutions for our customers and delivers results.
What you'll do
- Lead and scale a world-class Customer Success organization
- Develop effective ROI-focused customer success programs to ensure successful onboarding, adoption, retention, renewal, and expansion for our customers base.
- Increase customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, usage, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Define and drive the ideal customer experience in close partnership with senior leadership across Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- Partner with Product on aiding the development and growth of existing and new products for our customers.
- Measure operational metrics and tracking/reporting for the exec team, company, and board.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success / Professional Services Leadership.
- Experience in leading teams at an Enterprise Saas company.
- Previous startup experience in developing and scaling a customer success and professional services organization from scratch.
- Ability to hire and grow a team of rockstar Customer Success Engineers.
- Quick learner and can thrive in a constantly evolving hyper-growth environment.
- Proactive mentality and excellent time management skills.
This position can be done from anywhere in the US and Canada.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.