UpKeep (51-200 Employees, 193% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
UpKeep is a platform developed for technicians and maintenance workers that provides them with a computerized maintenance management system.
UpKeep is the top-rated maintenance management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities, equipment, and work orders. We empower over 3,000 customers in 60 countries by providing mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, and enterprise integrations. Our innovative cloud-based application is making work easier and safer for deskless technicians, while improving asset reliability and operational efficiency for business in many fast-growing industries.
We’re a Series B tech startup with 100+ team members across the US. We’ve recently been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote or from our Los Angeles HQ.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to the CMO, and as a key player on our go-to-market team, you will own UpKeep’s global demand generation efforts
- Partner closely with Digital, Content, Growth and Product Marketers to further develop short-term and long-term marketing plans
- Drive marketing programs that generate the MQL pipeline required to achieve revenue targets— ensuring that marketing coverage is on-target and high-quality
- Collaborate with sales and business development to evaluate and report on pipeline contributions and performance
- Build a unified demand function that includes campaigns, partner marketing, field, paid digital, and event marketing
- Manage the marketing program mix and budget— providing recommendations for shifts in investment based on changing conditions and success indicators
- Play a major role in annual pipeline planning, funnel model maintenance, reporting and forecasting
- Continuously seek to maximize marketing investments that foster testing and experimentation
- Build, develop, and mentor a team responsible for demand generation, field & partner marketing, digital marketing, and growth marketing
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years experience in demand generation
- SaaS experience at the SMB, Mid Market, and Enterprise level strongly preferred
- A deep understanding of demand tactics (digital to physical)
- Leadership experience (managed teams, including close alignment with SDR teams)
- Experience scaling partner marketing programs
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Automation, ABM tools (6Sense, Terminus, Demandbase) and direct mail / gifting platforms
- Ability to run budget process, including understanding of basic accounting principles
- Analytical and a strong communicator
- BA/BS/MBA preferred
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the workflow and productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014 while living in his parent’s garage.
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors are modernizing the way thousands of businesses around the world maintain their facilities and equipment. Customers love UpKeep’s mobile-first application because it gives them the ability to manage work orders on the go. We’re replacing tedious paperwork and cumbersome spreadsheets so technicians can focus on the work that matters most.
UpKeep is a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software geared for technicians in industries like manufacturing, healthcare, food production, transportation, fitness, education, hospitality, government, utilities, and construction. We’ve raised $50 million in VC funding following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. With over 1,500 positive customer reviews, we are rated #1 on Gartner, G2, and Capterra. We’re also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
Visit our website to learn more:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.