Stitch Fix (501+ Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Director of Growth Marketing and Acquisition, you are responsible for leading all efforts to drive innovative and cost-effective new customer acquisition with great client experience at the core of all efforts. As a key Director and the head of customer acquisition, you will drive strategy and execution to plan and optimize marketing spend, assess channel and campaign performance, design and analyze marketing tests, manage performance marketing agency and run all paid acquisition channels. You will oversee all online media buying, including digital media, paid social media/ Facebook, SEO/SEM and video across our Men’s and Women’s businesses.
YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL…
- Drive strategy, budget and execution of new customer acquisition for Womens and Mens through all forms of online media buying including: SEO, SEM, Banner Ads, Re-targeting, Social Advertising, Video advertising
- Test, optimize and grow new online marketing acquisition channels.
- Oversee rigorous creative testing and landing page optimization to maximize media spend.
- Select, negotiate contracts, and partner with digital agencies and vendors to support business needs.
- Stay on top of latest marketing trends, properties and technologies, and test into strategies as appropriate.
- Identify, initiate and leverage Partnerships to build awareness of the Stitch Fix brand and drive client acquisition.
- Evolve and optimize referral program.
- Partner with Analytics and Retention Marketing teams to forecast business growth, and set strategic approach for driving highest LTV marketing investments.
- Partner with Analytics team to manage complex demand modeling and multi touch attribution modeling.
- Manage budget to support P&L goals, partnering with Finance, Management
- Manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of managers and associates.
- Drive vision for team growth and organizational structure.
- Prepare and present progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics to team, cross functional groups and management.
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE…
- You have a B.A., M.B.A. preferred, with 7-10 years of leadership experience in acquisition marketing.
- You have deep customer acquisition experience in a digital brand in a fast growth environment and at scale.
- You have experience partnering with Google, Facebook, TikTok, Snap, Ad networks and performance agencies.
- You have a highly analytical orientation, with experience in a rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn; high A/B testing environment.
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences.
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability.
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills that can keep varying groups and teams aligned and informed.
- You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute.
- You have a passion for a vibrant company culture committed to being Bright, Kind and Goal-Oriented.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE WE…
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe.
- Are a technologically and data-driven business.
- Offer competitive salaries, equity and comprehensive health benefits.
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation.
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience.
- Get to be creative on a daily basis.
- Are a smart and experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative.
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, we’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a refined shopping experience. Using a blend of art and science, we deliver a deeply personalized shopping service to our customers. This novel juxtaposition—at once analytic and artistic, technical and adventurous—attracts an extraordinary collection of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. Our diverse workforce has catalyzed enormous company growth over the past three years in terms of customer satisfaction and service efficacy. We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.