Lambda (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
Lambda is looking for an experienced, strategic, data-driven, and growth minded Director of Growth Marketing (B2B) who will own all inbound pipeline generation and be responsible for the B2B demand generation funnel from ad impression to closed-won revenue. The ideal fit will have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs in multiple segments (early-stage and enterprise), have a proven track record of business growth through digital advertising within a B2B context, and be able to collaborate closely with the Product Marketing and Sales teams.
As Lambda’s first Growth Marketing hire, reporting directly to the CMO, we are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncovering new opportunities, learning quickly from failing fast, and someone who has a strong appetite for growth. With the company leaning into its cloud offering, and our audience being technical (Machine Learning Engineers, MLOps, and CTOs), SaaS experience and knowledge of the AI industry are huge pluses.
What You’ll Do
- Develop Lambda’s data-driven, demand generation strategy and roadmap to generate awareness, pipeline, leads, up-sells and cross-sells across both our On-Premise and SaaS offerings
- Build out the Growth Marketing team as we scale, understanding this is Lambda’s initial Growth Marketing hire such that this person will be hands-on in planning, executing and optimizing integrated, end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Own pipeline growth across digital acquisition channels such as Google Ads, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, YouTube, and more, overseeing Performance Marketing as they execute, optimize and drive yield across these platforms
- Deeply understand the customer lifecycle, identifying opportunities for growth and optimization, and cultivating the most lean-forward audiences
- Build the budgeting and reporting infrastructure – clear yearly and quarterly plans – required to sufficiently plan, measure, and report on campaign outcomes and progress towards pipeline targets with an eye to continuously decrease CAC and increase lifetime value
- Be a driving force of our ABM strategy to help Lambda move upmarket and launch campaigns to reach these strategic target accounts
- Improve our ability to convert inbound traffic through CRO and best practices
- Collaborate effectively with other teams including Sales and Product Marketing when promoting events, webinars, etc.
- Generate meaningful increases in quality traffic by constantly improving the content we create based on data insights
- Partner with Sales on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting
- Oversee build-out and optimization of the ideal MarTech stack, including the ongoing development, maintenance, and improvement of all demand gen tools and applications
- Have many years of full-time marketing experience across: Growth Marketing, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, User Acquisition, Performance Marketing, or similar
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned channels, including SEM, Paid Social, Organic Social, Email, Affiliates, SEO, Display, Video, etc.
- Have a strong strategic and analytical thinking, creative problem-solving abilities, and high communication skills with extreme attention to detail
- Have tactical, hands-on experience with budgeting, reporting, and analysis
- Have experience developing compelling messaging and unique voices across all digital channels
- Have experience partnering with SDRs, Customer Success, and Sales Teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey
- Have experience managing and optimizing a multi-million dollar annual budget
- Have hands-on experience with various marketing and analytics tools in the Martech stack, including Salesforce, Hubspot, WordPress, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, advertising platforms, data providers, visualization tools, intent platforms, content marketing tools, and Excel spreadsheets
- Have a passion for customers, with a desire to go deep and become familiar with the customer’s technical and business environment
- Have excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Are a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Have an entrepreneurial and growth mindset
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or server technologies
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- Generous and flexible paid time off policy.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.