Fyllo (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Fyllo offers compliance cloud enterprise grade software and database services for the cannabis industry.
The economies of tomorrow are highly regulated today — that’s where we come in. Fyllo enables highly regulated companies to conquer compliance at scale, empowering our customers with the confidence to grow boldly. The first vertical we are tackling is cannabis.
As a first mover, our pioneering technology makes compliance at scale possible in the fragmented cannabis industry. Having been founded in 2019, we’re currently in Series B and have raised 60 million to date. Moving forward, we see the opportunity to enter many additional verticals that suffer from similar constraints. This is just the beginning! Come join us as we continue to innovate for a better way.
As our Director of Product Marketing, you will lead innovative marketing efforts for our Data and Media Solutions. Our Media Solutions team works with our clients to activate advertising campaigns. Our Data Marketplace is leveraged by mainstream brands to reach previously inaccessible cannabis and CBD consumers. You would define our go-to-market strategy in service of customer and revenue growth. As part of this, you are someone who is customer focused, highly strategic, and who excels in creating compelling stories. You are a relentless prioritizer, who works collaboratively and is a proven team leader.
Day to Day
- Lead product and feature launches (internal and external training and communications, value proposition, campaigns)
- Drive Sales Enablement: product training materials, win/loss data management, prioritization of sales collateral creation
- Drive Partner Marketing: collaborate with data, agency and platform partners to support programs
- Define and manage market segmentation, messaging and positioning
- Monitor and integrate market feedback
- Ensure product roadmap reflects customer needs
- Develop and lead stakeholder research to support overall product strategy
- Work across product, engineering, marketing, BD and sales to represent the voice of key customers and partners, aggregating feedback, synthesizing insights and identifying opportunities as part of a product strategy and planning function
- Develop and grow a world class team
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in product marketing and growth
- Proven track record of owning go-to-market strategies from start to finish
- Passion for leading and growing teams
- Exceptional people manager
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environments
- Proven problem solver across a variety of business challenges
- Collaborative and inclusive
- Ability to influence and drive change through others including senior executives
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and create clarity for people and teams
- Ability to communicate complex business issues in a precise way and identify potential solutions
Perks! Unlimited PTO, monthly mobile stipend, home office stipend, 401K, FSA/HSA, hybrid or remote work schedule, Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage, paternity and maternity leave, pre-tax commuter programs and more.