Are you: A sales exec with deep experience?
Someone with a solid track record working with multiple channels and getting serious results?
Led an extremely high performing sales team to glory on a consistent basis?
Perfect. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
What’s the gig?
Ideally, we’re looking for a top level Director of Sales who has experience in:
- Selling for/managing a sales team within the Coaching space
- Multiple sales styles and channels
- Overseeing and pushing results for one and two step sales processes
- Managing a sales team of 10+
Who exactly are we looking for?
Someone that can:
- Roll with the punches/changes in a constantly evolving organization and space.
- Both lead a high performing team and roll up their sleeves to get shit done.
In short, does this sound like you?
- Leader. Someone who always looks to find, nurture, and support the potential of others. Would your colleagues and direct reports say that you have that in you?
- Strategist. Would you liken yourself to the Sales equivalent of a chess-master? (And if you do, could you successfully sell that chess set to us?)
- Adaptable. When thwarted by adversity, how do you react? How do you show what you’re made of?
What will you do?
- Set meso and micro cycle goals and objectives within the sales team.
- Plan, implement and manage new sales strategies.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Co-author a new compensation structure plan for the sales team.
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
- Create and present the annual sales plan and strategy.
- Audit Sales strategy monthly & provide solutions / improvements.
- Lead a team of driven individuals
- Current team of 8.
- Set to grow to 10+ within the next quarter.
- Working interdepartmentally to align objectives.
- Manage the migration of our current tool stack over to Hubspot.
- Experience working in the coaching industry (if you know, you know).
- A proven track record of success in your ability to get things done.
- A keen sense on new strategies, and how the world of sales evolves.
- Flexible work schedules and have experience delivering online.
- Personal development built into your day, week, and year.
- A serious growth mindset.
- A drive to help others transform their business and life!
- Hands on experience with tools like G-Suite, Pipedrive, HubSpot, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Incredible communication and interpersonal skills.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!