Cloud Academy (201-500 Employees, 121% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Cloud Academy is building the Skills Intelligence Platform that combines software and content in a unique SaaS enterprise platform, allowing organizations worldwide to assess, develop and validate cloud and tech skills at scale. We solve two large problems for our customers: upskilling their workforce to let them build and design cloud and software solutions, and keeping their technical people up to date on everything related to cloud, software and data. We are a product company first and foremost, and over the years we have built a vast library of content that enables us to offer a unique set of solutions to deliver career paths, training and certifications at scale.
We thrive on customization and data, so Cloud Academy enables Fortune 500 companies to fully customize their paths with our software and always have a clear snapshot of the tech skills they have, in real-time. Our team is global, with people in more than 10 countries worldwide. Our culture is American but our heart is European and we love to collaborate with our colleagues in all the other continents. Companies like Warner Media, Deloitte, and JP Morgan Chase customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud technology training at scale. Learn more at cloudacademy.com.
What are We Looking For?
We are hiring a Sales Operations Director who is passionate about building, analyzing and refining sales processes. As the Director of Sales Operations, you will play a pivotal role in scaling the sales organization at Cloud Academy. In this role, you will handle reporting, calculate commissions, serve as one of the internal points of contact for Salesforce alongside our Sales Operations Manager, and assist with the general design of Cloud Academy’s revenue functions, while working very closely with Executive Leadership, Sales and the Data Operations side of the Product team. In this role, communication is paramount as we expect you to come charged with ideas that you can effectively convey, collaborate on, and execute on, with the support of key executives. This is a 100% remote position reporting to our SVP of Sales.
What you will do:
- Play a pivotal role in scaling the Cloud Academy sales organization by building data driven processes to maximize sales efficiency and support outstanding execution
- Refine and ensure adoption to sales methodologies, continually improve cross-functional processes, and provide data-driven recommendations to maximize sales efficiency and support outstanding execution
- Lead weekly executive forecasting and pipeline meetings for cross-functional alignment
- Design and execute territory planning and lead distribution engines that prioritize the right leads at the right time for the right reps
- Effectively manage and coach direct report(s) to their fullest potential
- Manage various vendor relationships to optimize sales technology usage and productivity
- Build custom integrations into Salesforce and Churn Zero with internal and external applications using REST APIs and S3 buckets
- Partner with Sales leadership and Finance to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning to drive optimal sales production
- Monitor core trends, including the average sale price, sales cycle, and conversion rates by sales rep, channel, and source
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Finance leadership while delivering regular sales reporting for all key business units
- 4-6 years of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations Leadership
- Experience in building and enhancing sales operations structure within a high growth environment
- Proven track record of building processes based on data analysis such as forecasting, measuring pipeline velocity and measuring productivity at scale
- Ability to translate complex data into simple insights and communicate them concisely and effectively
- Detail-oriented and methodical in your routine; you pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
- Deep Salesforce.com experience, certification a definite plus
- Extensive knowledge of sales tool stacks such as Outreach, Refract (or similar) and Churnzero (or similar)
- Effective leadership qualities and management skills
- Clear and actionable communication – both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- A bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary with a bonus plan
- 401(k) with a Company match
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision with Aetna
- Four weeks of paid vacation per year (that increases to five weeks after two years with the company!)
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at Cloud Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.