Kraken / Kraken Digital Asset Exchange / Kraken.com (201-500 Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
“We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot.” Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we’re hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.About The RoleKraken is seeking a Director of Content Strategy & Social to lead social marketing communications initiatives that develop the brand across key audiences. This is an opportunity to build a long term strategy, re-shape the way we interact in the social space and fulfil Kraken’s social agenda. Our goal is to translate the complexity of crypto to an expanding global audience, whilst driving engagement with our products and helping people to achieve inclusion and financial freedom one step at a time. We aim to attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry.
- Build an effective content and social strategy to engage Kraken’s audience, increase traffic and boost conversions.
- Manage multiple work streams, from concept to completion, by anticipating challenges, setting up success measures and reporting.
- Drive Kraken’s narrative across all platforms, including delivery of a social playbook to establish overall tone of voice and brand behaviour along with social strategy.
- Lead end-to-end social content strategy that requires complex solutions for non-standard products, realising and optimising multi-channel initiatives.
- Build, develop and scale a team of content professionals from the ground up.
- Drive results based on data – leverage data insights by translating them into opportunities.
- 10+ years experience in social & content strategy roles within fast paced competitive environments.
- Experience in leading social & content strategy across a complex, non-straight forward industry at a high growth company.
- Previous experience in scaling social & content strategy teams from the ground up.
- Natural storyteller with a demonstrated ability to rationalize content strategies.
- Extensive knowledge in social marketing tools.
- You have built & led sophisticated, matrixed teams that are distributed globally.
#LI-MR2 #LI-Remote #US #EU #CanadaWe’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn