At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a house cleaner, moving help or gardener, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and thousands of cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it
About the Job
As the Director of Strategic Partnerships , you will be responsible for increasing tasks and revenue through partnerships. Working with a dedicated team of marketers, engineers, data scientists, and operators you will develop, test and implement data driven growth strategies that result in increased usage across both web, mobile platforms, and our partners sites.
You will be expected to think outside the box to develop an approach to growth that will bring TaskRabbit everywhere. We’re looking for someone who is never satisfied with the status quo, comfortable with failing fast and learns quickly. This role will be looking for new channels of growth, finding strong retail and business partnerships to drive revenue. The role will also innovate the TaskRabbit business model, and will require a visionary mindset.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Collaborate with product, design, engineering and data science to generate funnel improvements that increase conversion and engagement
- Identify, analyze and prioritize roadmaps of growth product features
- Employ an analytical approach to identify trends, performance, and revenue
- Identify key features and experiences relevant for new partnerships
- Motivate your team to acquire new partners who want TaskRabbit to provide high quality services
- Identify, negotiate and manage agencies and partnerships to support growth objectives
- BA/BS in Business, or related field
- Prefer 5+ years of leadership experience in a growth role
- Command over data with a strong analytical bend
- Penchant for solving complex problems
- Desire to gets things done quickly and to ship quality product often
- Experience leading sales teams and acquiring relevant business partnerships
You’ll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and charity events.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.