Givebutter (51-200 Employees, 63% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Givebutter is the #1 rated fundraising platform on G2, powering more than $150M in donations annually for thousands of good causes. Over the past two years, our team of 3 has become a fully remote team of 30+ Butter Slices, spread across 21 states and five countries. We’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022, and our founders were recently featured on Forbes’ 30U30 list for Social Impact.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
Givebutter is hiring for a Director of Support to oversee our chat, voice, and trust and safety teams. This role will report directly to our Vice President of Customer Experience and work closely with the Success and Engineering teams. This role requires a mix of exceptional team management and a clear understanding of the key role of support in a SaaS platform. As the leader of our growing Support team, you will have the opportunity to support the fundraising efforts of a large and diverse group of users, ranging from small nonprofits to large educational institutions to Fortune 500 companies. If the thought of waking up every day and getting to “help people help people” excites you, you are encouraged to apply.
We want to hear from people who…
- Are both customer- and team-obsessed
- Have a pulse on the latest trends in support technology and tools
- Aren’t afraid to act fast and break things
- Inspire, develop, and attract all-star players to their team
- Oversee all Support department teams and champion continuous feedback, performance management, skills development, and professional development including career pathing
- Develop KPIs and OKRs for Support with a special focus on client satisfaction, risk management, and service consistency
- Own Support’s tech stack design, internal tooling, policy development, and culture
- Work alongside your team as needed to manage the queue
- Leverage cross-functional relationships with Success, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Leadership to report on sources of user friction and collaborate on mitigation strategies
- Take on escalations including serving as a member of the Content Moderation Team
- Hire and onboard exceptionally talented team members
- Develop a system for creating and maintaining knowledge base content
- Implement strategies for ticket deflection via automation and self-service opportunities
- Develop and maintain a robust QA program
- Create a methodology for determining proactive staffing levels
- 6+ years in a Support role at a SaaS or tech startup, 3+ years managing 7-10 direct reports
- Proven ability to retain and scale a team
- Proven experience setting, implementing, and exceeding OKR’s and KPI’s
- Experience with both chat and voice/screen-share support
- Experience managing both support Specialists and support Engineers
- Experience with how CRM systems work and managing Intercom
- Experience with Zapier and other SaaS integrations
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees.
Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Team Retreats: Participate in team trips each year to meet and work in person as soon as it is safe to do so.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you’re doing and the company you work for.