Ginger Mental Health (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Director of Therapy at Headspace Health:
We are seeking a dynamic leader to oversee our large and growing team of Therapists. This leader will ensure that care is high quality, effective, and culturally responsive, and will work to sustain deep partnerships across the team and the organization. The Director of Therapy will work with a variety of stakeholders to ensure the team is engaged and retained, and to help us create a sustainable and supportive environment for our team, consistent with our mission and values. Deep clinical expertise, growth-mindset, willingness to tackle challenges related to scaling a 50-state remote practice, ability to motivate and inspire others, experience with the business and operational side of clinical practice, and excellent interpersonal skills are key attributes for this role.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Manage Senior Managers of Therapy and oversees staff of therapists
- Responsible for leading the Senior Managers and Therapy Managers in our retention and satisfaction goals
- Oversee care provided by W2 therapists to ensure it is high quality, effective, culturally-responsive, and delivered in accordance with best practice and evidence-based methods
- Hire and onboard staff to support growth and new offerings, as needed
- Partner with Chief Clinical Officer and Senior Director of Care Enablement in strategic thinking related to care innovation, therapeutic services, and team scaling
- Partner with Senior Director of Care Enablement as well as Care Operations team to ensure that therapists are able to meet care contribution targets
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders across the organization to ensure that we are creating a sustainable system for therapists that supports their growth and professional development
- Responsible for providing dynamic and visionary leadership to the Therapy team and across Care Services
- Provide high-quality, telehealth services as well as rotating after-hours coverage
What you’ve accomplished:
- Licensed as a Therapist (LCSW, LPC, LMHC, Psychologist), preferably as a Psychologist with training in statistics and measurement
- Minimum of 8 years of direct care experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a supervisor to other therapists, preferably on a remote platform
- At least 1 year of experience overseeing a large team of mental health providers
- Demonstrated commitment to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive team and ensuring that care is culturally responsive
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects, align stakeholders, identify and drive initiatives to completion, in order to support team and company goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to create deep partnerships across the team
- Deep experience with measurement-based care (e.g., PHQ9 and GAD7) and focus on outcomes
About the Company:
Headspace Health is the world’s most accessible and comprehensive digital mental health and wellbeing platform. Headspace and Ginger have come together at a critical moment of global need. Headspace Health will democratize mental health and wellbeing so people around the world are supported by a full spectrum of affordable care. In addition to its vast library of mindfulness and meditation content, our behavioral health system offers emotional support, guidance, therapy, and medication from professional coaches, licensed therapists, and psychiatrists, respectively.
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle. By harnessing the power and convenience of a smartphone, Headspace Health is able to provide access to high-quality care to anyone, anywhere, in order to reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.