ThirdLove (201-500 Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This role accepts applications from those located in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Washington.
Who We Are
ThirdLove is the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. ThirdLove was recently recognized as Great Places to Work, a certification given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation means ThirdLove is one of the best companies to work for in the country.
If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
ThirdLove is seeking a Director of Performance Marketing to build a one-of-a-kind performance marketing team. You will research and identify opportunities in each channel to produce high performing ad content that resonates with our customer and helps acquire new customers. You will work closely with brand and lifecycle marketing to identify growth opportunities that will enable ThirdLove to stand out in the market. You will own campaign and audience testing and optimization across all paid channels.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- Own the planning of paid media and to deliver on business goals and objectives with daily and weekly optimizations and testing of media to increase ROI, Reduce CAC and optimize CPA’s & CPC’s
- Identify best in class digital strategies based on current marketplace conditions, trends and campaign performance in conjunction with digital partners and key agencies, inclusive of SEM, affiliate, paid social and shopping
- As part of ThirdLove’s leadership, collaborate across the business with eCommerce, Data Analytics, Creative, Lifecycle and Brand Marketing teams
- Own execution, testing and optimization of all aspects of the company's performance video channel initiatives that incorporate seasonal and evergreen brand narratives
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 12+ years of progressive work experience in paid marketing, creative strategy and management with a strong experience in performance video
- Deep experience in performance marketing inclusive of SEM, affiliate, and paid social
- Proven wide sphere of influence cross functionally to create and champion process improvements to increase efficiency
- Can multi-task and prioritize across multiple internal initiatives on a daily basis
- Ability to communicate strategies clearly and articulately to the executive team and other stakeholders
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills; able to discern, plan, and evaluate courses of action
ThirdLove Offers You
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
- Gym discounts
- Pet Plan insurance
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.