Ada (501+ Employees, 361% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 2.9 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
You are passionate about creating innovative and world class learning experiences, can make data-driven decisions, and be able to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization, with a detail-oriented mindset and a get-things-done attitude.
The Director, Revenue Enablement will report to our VP Go-to-Market Operations (VP GTM Ops). Collectively, GTM Ops is responsible for driving strategy with data; architecting processes & our tech stack; and leading GTM initiatives at Ada across Marketing, Sales, Post-Sales and Business Technology.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Enablement or Learning & Development in B2B SaaS with 2+ years of direct management.
- Experience within best-in-class B2B SaaS Enablement teams at scale and in teams / initiatives / companies still scaling up.
- Well versed in adult learning methodologies and able to evaluate learning effectiveness using instructional design assessment strategies.
- Direct experience working within Sales organizations and an understanding of Sales methodologies and processes (ie Command the Message or Value Selling).
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, identify and plan for obstacles to deployment of learning solutions.
- Experience measuring and articulating the impact of L&D programs on bottom line Sales performance.
- A history of facilitating learning experiences through a variety of platforms (kickoffs / in-person / virtual lectures, experiential learning, asynchronous / on-demand).
- Strong business partnering skills to understand and synthesize the needs of a global Sales org and how various L&D approaches can move the needle.
- Strong proficiency in a tech stack that includes Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Gong, 6Sense, HighSpot, Tangelo, Excel/Sheets, and BI Tools.
- BS/BA required.
- Mentor and grow a team of Sales Enablement program managers and specialists as you strategize the best approach to develop ‘everboarding’ programs for customer-facing teams that extend beyond what is learned in the new hire onboarding program.
- Build an ecosystem of both formal learning programs and informal coaching systems to upskill team members and crush performance goals.
- Evangelize the function by determining and communicating success metrics for each program and adjusting the roadmap through data-driven decisions.
- Refine this roadmap as you partner with Leadership to understand our greatest learning & development needs to hit our overall goals.
- Champion new learning and coaching solutions that maximize learning retention and scalability.
- Guide communication between the Sales Enablement – Talent Development team and other cross functional teams, particularly Product Marketing.
• Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
• Unlimited vacation
• Wellness account
• Extended health coverage
• Dental/optical/travel insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee and family assistance plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
• In-house social worker
• Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
• Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.