"Sailpoint Technologies, Inc." (501+ Employees, 38% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity, brings SailPoint Predictive Identity™ to customers around the world.
This position will be responsible for leading the technical sales team. This role is a blend of technical delivery combined with leadership, recruitment and mentoring of the team.
- Recruit, lead, train, and develop a world-class team of SEs
- Engage with sales leadership to determine the optimum mix of activities to achieve sales targets
- Create policies and standards for expectations of SEs in the field, and manage the team to execute according to these guidelines.
- Work with channel team to ensure quality technical sales enablement for partners
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback from the field for future product requirements
- Work with internal/POC SE team and Technical Marketing to develop presentation, demo, and PoC infrastructure, artifacts, and documentation
- Work with Technical Marketing to provide input for future technical selling deliverables
- Work with Professional Services to provide input for enhancing the deployment experience
- Set goals for the SE Team and establish recognition plans around achievement of those goals
- As a company leader, reinforce SailPoint’s key initiatives and overall objectives across the team
- Inspire Competitive Passion, Excellence, and Pride in SailPoint Solutions
- Minimum 5 years in technical sales leadership
- Minimum 2 years in Identity Management or related technologies
- Results-oriented self-starter able to perform in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
Location flexible, but frequent/regular travel to customers
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.