Topia (51-200 Employees, 24% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Role
Topia is the leader in Global Talent Mobility, empowering enterprise HR teams to deploy, manage and engage employees anywhere in the world. We have a new opportunity for a Director, Solution Consulting & Enablement to join our team in the U.S., ideally based in the Eastern time zone.
The ideal candidate enjoys:
*Leading a team of expert solution consultants and enablement professionals
*Developing enablement programs that span customers, prospects, and customer facing staff
*Finding solutions to complex problems
*Working with HR and IT Transformation teams to improve their people and talent strategies
*Impacting how companies will manage their global workforce into the future
*Being part of a disruptive, forward-thinking, fast paced and innovative company
This role provides an exciting opportunity to make a material impact on the Sales results of Topia, with success measured by successful solution consulting delivery, time-to-productivity for new hires and overall Topia customer facing team effectiveness. You will lead the effort to educate the market, our prospects and our company on the solutions we provide.
- Develop, mentor and manage the Solution Consultant team to ensure that customers are amazed by our solutions.
- Proactively engage and communicate with prospects, customers and our internal Product teams regarding product feedback and competitive landscape.
- Partner with Sales and Services to identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase the Topia brand in the market.
- Develop strategy for content and execute learning programs for the Sales, Services and Customer Success organizations (instructor-led training, individual coaching, e-learning and individual self-study assignments)
- Continually improve and strategize on our new hire onboarding program, including “classroom” activities, self-paced learning, mentor program, coaching and certifications
- Design and conduct ongoing enablement needs analysis and prioritize offerings in concurrence with leadership direction
- Design and deliver annual global Sales Kick Off and other recurring events
- Own and evolve collaboration tools including field content sharing, playbooks and Slack Groups
- Passion for using technology to deliver innovative solutions; demonstrated technical pre-sales experience in addition to experience managing pre-sales professionals.
- Strong track record of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- International Mobility, Tax or Payroll expertise Global Mobility Consulting, HR Consulting, or other Global Mobility experience
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, critical thinking & analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management to prioritize needs requests aligned with business objectives
- Capable of collaborating with subject matter experts across functions, geographies, and levels to build and deliver enablement solutions
- Understanding of learning and development practices
- Experience working for or with an HR technology supplier.
At Topia, we expand horizons to transform the future. As part of a mission and values-driven culture, employees have autonomy, opportunities for growth, and the ability to directly impact our business.
We also offer competitive perks and unique experiences. While each country has its own specifics, our global offerings include:
• Generous time off including paid volunteer time, recharge days, and floating holidays
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity packages for all levels
• Flexible working arrangements
• Opportunities to connect and learn from teammates around the world, including virtual FriYAYs, Town Halls, and employee-driven programs
• Diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives including Fireside Chats, Mutual Mentor program, book clubs, and annual surveys to track progress and gather feedback