TELUS Agriculture (201-500 Employees, 357% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TAB Analytics by TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of our team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative technology solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you’ll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
TABS Analytics is a technology-enabled analytics firm with a mission to use analytical innovation to simplify and improve the way analytics is conducted in the CPG industry. The company has over 100 clients in the U.S./internationally and over 60 employees. TABS uses many different data sources: retailer point-of-sale, syndicated retail sales data (Nielsen, IRI, SPINS), household panel data, frequent shopper card data, consumer sales data and many other sources to provide analytics to the Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain functions of CPG manufacturers.
Here’s the impact you will make and what we will accomplish together
TABS Analytics was acquired by TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods as part of efforts to bring together innovative industry leaders at every stage of the value chain and connect and enable our customers with purpose-built solutions for digital transformation and industry-wide profitability.
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is leveraging our world-leading technology and innovation to tackle one of the most pressing social challenges of our time – achieving more efficient production while lowering the impact on the environment. We believe that by delivering data insights and digital solutions that empower and connect producers to consumers we can improve the quality, safety and sustainability of our food and consumer goods.
We offer an unmatched suite of innovative solutions and purpose-built applications for every participant in the supply chain, from seed manufacturers and farmers through to grocery stores and consumer goods companies. Our solutions are comprised of the latest technologies formed through the acquisition of industry leaders including: Exceedra, Blacksmith Applications, Agrian, TKXS, Farm At Hand, Decisive Farming, Muddy Boots, AGIntegrated, Herdtrax and Feedlot Health Management Services. Together, we enable our customers to optimize their businesses with more accuracy, efficiency and profit and create unified, trusted and sustainable food and consumer goods value chains.
TABS Analytics is seeking a Sr. Director/Vice President of Consulting to support our Consumer- Packaged Goods (CPG) clients. The candidate must have superior analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel. In addition, prior work experience in a Sales, Category Management or Brand Management at a consumer goods manufacturer is highly preferred (sr. manager/director-level position). The individual must have at least seven years of CPG experience with +10 years being ideal. Candidates with strong analytics skills (spreadsheets, some programming, etc.) and have client-facing and team management experience.
- Serve as the primary information conduit between TABS and clients.
- Manage and develop consulting team (associate/manager-level personnel).
- Provide both ad-hoc and ongoing guidance and support for client analytical business needs provided within the TABS remit.
- Provide quality control over the monthly sales and marketing application updates.
- Manage the monthly updates of performance scorecards.
- Analyze consumption data for client as well as support additional projects.
- Oversee multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Manage client syndicated data acquisition and custom category coding.
- Collaborate with TABS team members to share knowledge and improve company efficiency.
- Train client end-users on TABS Software and Marketing Applications such as QuickTABS®, Market Insights Pro™ and TABS Market Insights™.
What you bring to this role:
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) in place. Working familiarity or proficiency in analytics/database tools such as Microsoft Power Query, SQL and data dashboards (Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI) is a plus.
- Candidate should be prepared to demonstrate a high aptitude for analytics either from work samples, test scores or recommendations.
- Candidate must have the ability to work quickly and independently while still maintain high accuracy. (“Slow and steady” is not a desirable characteristic for this position.)
- Prior experience at a CPG manufacturer or analytics company, particularly in Sales, is highly desirable, but not required.