Fundrise (201-500 Employees, 115% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re seeking a Documentation Specialist who will maintain and organize files as well as track and ensure all documents are compliant within our Single Family Rental portfolio.
- Set up and maintain files for the Single Family Rental Operations team
- Organize and maintain various electronic files
- Assist with compiling and uploading final documentation for storage in our proprietary software
- Verify accuracy of data and perform monthly reviews
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Google Suite and Adobe
- Must have the ability to multitask and work in a fast paced/time sensitive environment
- Experience coordinating incoming and outgoing data from multiple sources
- 1 year of experience in the Real Estate industry
- Experience with commercial real estate loans & documentation
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave