MetLife (501+ Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Date Posted: Jul 30, 2022
Location(s): Remote, US, 0
Role Value Propostion:
The Technology Liaison Analyst is responsible for both installing and maintaining Eligibility files. There is significant involvement with both internal and external customers, specifically with analysis/mapping of data into our Eligibility system. The Technology Liaison Analyst is also responsible for documentation related to specific customer requests and overall processing rules.
- Work directly with external customers (Client or TPA) in order to establish format and transmission method for Electronic Eligibility files across all market and products.
- Perform testing of Eligibility files and provide feedback accordingly to external customers.
- Set up file mapping rules to translate both standard and non-standard customer data into UIS system.
- Attend conference calls related to various Eligibility file issues/topics and provide consultation relative to resolution and next steps.
- Respond to email and phone inquiries from customers
- Analyze file requests in order to ascertain whether customized IT programming is needed and submit business requirements for client specific enhancements.
- Generate reports from Eligibility system for both ad-hoc and ongoing requests.
- Conduct investigative analysis for individual client-specific member inquiries and make recommendations on short and long term resolutions.
- Manage ticket tracking system for all owned requests and provide daily status updates.
- Create and maintain client-specific documentation relative to overall file processing rules packages.
- Support Product-specific Installation queues as needed.
- Support Market-specific Maintenance queues as needed.
- Submit requests through Quality Assurance team and make updates to requests as needed.
Essential Business Expereince and Technical Skills:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Ability to manage projects and multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines and produces results
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VISIO)
- Ability to learn new technology tools
- Initiative-driven with a desire to see all requests through to completion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organizational Skills
- Flexibility of hours especially during peak season
- Bachelors Degree preferred
The wage range for this position specific to Colorado is $49,800 to $66,400. You may be also eligible for the MetLife Annual Variable Incentive Plan (“AVIP”). Your eligibility for an AVIP award are governed by the terms of the applicable plan or program documents. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes Medical, Dental, Life, Vision plus Retirement benefits and Paid Time Off.
Number of Openings
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 126225