ConsumerTrack (51-200 Employees, 24% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry – we combine marketing, digital, content, and fintech. Our performance-based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
What’s interesting about this role?
GOBankingRates.com, a division of ConsumerTrack Inc., has an immediate need for an Editor who specializes in monetization and advertorial content to join our Content Team. This individual will leverage their sincere curiosity about how the economy and personal finance impact everyday life, investigative skills, knowledge of popular culture, advertorial expertise, and overall digital know-how to take articles and videos and use them to collaborate with our business and media teams.
We need a stand-out editor who is comfortable analyzing data and dissecting complex information as they look to build our cross-team partnerships. He/she will work directly with a multitude of expert in-house and contributing writers and editors to publish and share relevant advertorial and sponsored content.
How will you make an Impact?
- Assign, edit and publish content for GBR in support of monetized content initiatives
- Create posts in the content management system and update our tracking system with relevant information
- Create briefs for freelancers to prepare for assignments
- Quickly handle updates and edits to content based on internal and client feedback
- Support the editorial team and collaborate with the wider content team when the need arises
What do you bring to us?
- BA/BS from a four-year accredited university or college, preferably with a degree in Journalism, Marketing, and/or a similar field – or similar equivalent experience
- At least two years of experience writing and editing copy in a fast-paced environment
- Full command of grammar and journalistic best practices
- Experience using analytics tools to make decisions
- Goal-driven, both personally and for the team’s overall success
- Ability to pivot quickly when working with content
- Great time management, strong organizational and people skills, plus strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) — employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it’s important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We’re committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we’re living in. We’ve also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here’s a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack –
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We’re in the digital media space so we’re mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we’re a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we’ve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.