Resilia (51-200 Employees, 279% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Resilia is a fast growing, venture backed, mission-driven SaaS startup powering a digital transformation in the nonprofit sector. Our mission is to strengthen nonprofit capacity and help grantors scale impact through data-driven technology solutions. Resilia’s three SaaS-based products help nonprofits achieve tax exempt status, build capacity in pursuit of becoming high performing organizations, while enabling corporations and foundations to support nonprofits beyond grant awards. As a company, Resilia was named 2022 Best Tech Startup in New Orleans, a Rising Star on the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100 list, VentureBeat’s Companies to Watch list and Sevetri Wilson, Resilia’s Founder and CEO, has been recognized in Inc Magazine’s 100 Women Building America’s Most Innovative Companies and Pitchbook’s top Black Tech Leaders list. For more information visit resilia.com.
This is a remote role that may require occasional travel, including to Resilia’s New York and New Orleans offices for collaborative opportunities such as team retreats and gatherings. This role is expected to work either Eastern or Central hours. #LI-REMOTE
Every nonprofit is unique and so are their capacity needs. Yet they find it difficult to access capacity building solutions that meet them where they are. Resilia’s mission is to strengthen and uplift nonprofit organizations by elevating their stories, driving advocacy efforts, and prioritizing those that are underserved through long-term capacity building. We serve nonprofits, foundations, corporations, governments, and other grantmakers, centered on trust-based philanthropy principles and meeting changemakers where they are.
Resilia’s three Software-as-a-Services products are designed with a human touch.
- Nonprofit Formation – Empowers brand-new nonprofits to achieve tax exempt status while enabling annual compliance.
- Nonprofit Platform – Provides capacity building support in fundraising, board management, program management and the collection of data.
- Funder Program – Sponsored by grantmakers (foundations, governments, corporations), nonprofits are able to build mission-facing and back office capacity in a manner that best suits them. Resilia’s Funder Program meets nonprofits where they are through a combination of an online platform, 1:1 nonprofit coaching and peer-to-peer learning.
With a first-to-market solution and a team of builders with extensive startup, nonprofit, and corporate experiences, Resilia is well poised to democratize technology in order to solve some of the social good sector’s biggest legacy challenges, while re-defining the notion of technology for good.
Resilia’s Marketing team is a key growth driver for the company, supporting all three product lines while enabling brand awareness in a mission-first manner.
As the first Email and Marketing Automation Manager on our growing marketing team, you will develop and execute an email and marketing automation strategy across all product lines to generate and nurture leads, increase engagement, activate and convert users, and drive revenue. You will be at the forefront of customer experience and prioritize creating strategic, highly segmented, behavior-based, high-quality email messaging, content, and landing pages.
As an exceptional marketing copywriter and editor, you are eager to support various marketing team copywriting projects.
Resilia is your opportunity to support thousands of nonprofit organizations and be the voice of our mission of powering people changing the world.
- Act as Resilia’s email marketing and marketing automation leader: Developing and executing upon a sophisticated strategy in Hubspot to support revenue OKRs
- Develop and manage an email calendar/campaign schedule to support promotions new product features, events, newsletters, etc. and generate new platform sign ups
- Optimize existing lead capture and lead nurture, client retention, and other active drip campaigns
- Develop new behavior based multi-step email drip campaigns to to generate and nurture leads, activate and convert users, and drive revenue
- Create relevant, high quality conversion optimized landing pages to support email efforts
- Collaborate with marketing team members on email list building strategy and cross-channel marketing campaigns and marketing automations
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product and senior leadership) in email campaigns development to ensure synchronicity between marketing and all functions and objectives
- Set audience segmentation strategies that are strategic, behavior-based, and measurable
- Manage A/B and multivariate testing strategies for lead capture forms, email content, subject lines, and email landing pages.
- Test, stage and QA all emails and lead capture forms to ensure quality and error-free postings
- Manage and optimize our email and marketing automation tools and integrations
- Write highly engaging, high performing email content, and leverage AI writing tools to help you write content and subject lines, increase open and conversion rates, and maximize engagement
- Create email graphics, work with design agency, and collaborate with internal marketing team members to help bring your strategy and ideas into reality
- Design user and mobile friendly emails
- Analyze email and marketing automation data and make data based optimization decisions
- Support other digital marketing projects
- Maintain and grow a clean email database
- Ensure email compliance with email regulations and ISPs
- Stay up-to-date on latest email marketing and marketing automation tools, strategies, and best-practices
- 5+ years of experience B2B email marketing strategy and execution within the nonprofit industry or SaaS (successful PLG preferred, but not required)
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing an email marketing strategy and campaign schedule, inclusive of automated drip campaigns, end-to-end
- 2+ years of experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing
- 1+ years of experience utilizing lead capture and lead nurture tactics that automatically trigger behavior-based drip campaigns upon sign up
- Experience collaborating across functions (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success)
- Experience distributing emails through advanced automation software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Knowledge of latest email and marketing automation best practices, technologies and developments
- Well-developed communication skills, ability to explain complex problems, and to share and visualize findings with various stakeholders
- Experience and drive for project management automation
- A data-driven mindset and strong desire to solve problems and optimize processes
- Experience organizing, analyzing and reporting on data
- Ability to empathize with our users + translate complex products into compelling messaging
- Working knowledge of (or eager willingness to rapidly learn): HTML, CSS, SQL or another platform to analyze data, UTM Tracking, Unbounce, Squarespace,Canva or Adobe Photoshop
- Expert level proficiency with Hubspot (or other advanced email marketing software), Google Analytics, G-Suite
- Very strong copywriter and copy editor
- Data-driven and analytical, experimentation driven, goal and detail-oriented.
- Strong project manager who can oversee and prioritize various projects running simultaneously
- Ability to build trust and inclusive relationships with various stakeholders including those with different backgrounds, life experiences and expertise
- Committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- Self-starter with a high level of intellectual curiosity that executes independently and takes incredible pride in their work; willingness and ability to learn new concepts
Why Resilia? Resilia powers the people changing the world.
Resilia is an inclusive and welcoming workplace where our team thrives on collaboration, creativity, innovation, and fun. We are proud to offer competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits including unlimited PTO, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401k program, mental health support, a healthcare advocate, short-term disability, and commuter benefits, with potential for equity stake in a fast growing company.
Resilia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.