Articulate (201-500 Employees, 45% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Articulate develops e-learning software, content, and community that’s changing the way the world learns.
Articulate is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our exceptional team. The Email Marketing Coordinator will report to our Senior Director of Demand Generation and work closely with our demand generation team to build and support our marketing automation in order to attract new leads, convert prospects, and engage customers.
The Email Marketing Coordinator is a critical member of the team that manages our customer database, executes automated and one-off campaigns, and develops emails to support prospect and customer engagement efforts across the organization. They’re responsible for developing emails, creating segmented lists from the database, and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
You’re the right candidate if you have strong attention to detail, excellent ability to track multiple projects happening concurrently, and the drive to learn and grow as a member of a growing, supportive team.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the marketing operations team to develop and deliver compelling emails using Marketo
- Manage daily email operations in Marketo to ensure that emails are sent on time, to the right folks
- Monitor and report on campaign and delivery performance; share key data to help the entire team understand how campaigns are performing
- Make recommendations to improve email and campaign performance based on your analysis of metrics
- Create segmented, targeted campaign lists
- Develop automated, dynamic campaigns to efficiently engage with prospects and customers
- Support frontline teams with managing and investigating customer requests.
- Manage and complete other marketing assignments as needed to support campaign execution
- Communicate proactively with peers, managers, and leadership on plans, progress, and challenges
What you should have:
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in email marketing management using a marketing automation platform such as Marketo
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 98 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 965,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.