Crunchbase (201-500 Employees, 42% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Crunchbase helps over 75 million people around the world connect with the companies and people that matter. Powered by best-in-class proprietary data, Crunchbase is democratizing access to opportunities so salespeople, entrepreneurs, investors, job seekers, and others can accelerate innovation for a better future. We’re proud to build intelligent products that shape how companies and people connect and enable them to communicate in a more meaningful way.
We recently closed on an oversubscribed $50 million Series D which allows us to continue to invest in the features and data that help deal-makers build pipeline and close revenue efficiently. Crunchbase was also recently named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces in 2022! Our inclusive remote-first culture, generous PTO policies, competitive pay, and employee wellness benefits were specifically recognized alongside this award.
We are committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in these locations:
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Portland, Raleigh, San Francisco, and Seattle
People Team at Crunchbase
We are looking for an Employee Experience Partner (HR Business Partner) to join our People Team. The EEP will proactively partner with Crunchbase leaders to help them develop, lead and inspire impactful teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop best-in-class employee experience for our remote-first environment including onboarding, engagement, career development, diversity and inclusion, etc.
- Develop trusting relationships with our leaders and employees
- Coach and advise leaders on all people matters such as performance management, engagement survey action planning, promotions, rewards & recognition, career progression, diversity and inclusion, etc
- Advise leaders navigating employee relations matters to provide guidance on behavior and conflict resolution
- Partner with members of the People Ops Team on process and program improvements; owning the delivery and rollout of initiatives
- Identify training needs for business units and collaborate with People Ops team to develop L&D program
- Leverage and apply people analytics to drive strategic initiatives with leadership
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years HR experience, with 3+ years in an HRBP role or equivalent role with a dynamic, growing organization
- Expertise and understanding of HR functions and methodologies
- Proactive; ability to work independently and be resourceful in finding solutions to complex problems
- Collaboration and team orientation
- Strong influence on decision making, conflict resolution skills, excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrated experience managing various Stakeholders and the ability to influence and hold leaders accountable on people processes, programs, methodologies
What Crunchbase Offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first policy
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Monthly fitness / mental health reimbursement
- 14 weeks of fully-paid time off for new parents
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly internet stipend
- Work from home allowance to purchase furniture for your work from home space
- Annual carbon offset
- Matching charity contributions for our Townhall awards
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
At Crunchbase, we value team members who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we’re building here. We believe there is no “perfect” candidate, and want to encourage applying even if all the requirements listed aren’t met. If you’re passionate about Crunchbase and looking to learn and grow, then we look forward to reviewing your application!
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.