HashiCorp (501+ Employees, 115% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the role…
HashiCorp is currently seeking an Associate Employer Branding & Talent Marketing Manager. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Employer Brand & Communications. This person will be a key driver in helping grow the HashiCorp employer brand strategy, sharing stories of our company as well as our employees to drive talent attraction and ensuring our employees/teams are connected, inspired & engaged.
The ideal candidate for this role is a hardworking marketer that has a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, analytical and creative approach as well as the ability to continually innovate & track many moving parts. In this role, you will focus on driving pipeline of new as well as existing talent communities and converting active & passive talent through lead generation campaigns.
In this role you can expect to…
- Build, maintain & nurture digital marketing programs in partnership with recruiters as well as sourcers to prove and test channels to engage ‘ready now’ & ‘ready later’ talent.
- Help lead our Marketo marketing automation tool including setting up Workflows, building Landing Pages, Forms, & CTA's tracking performance.
- Oversee database management – segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event collection and lead management.
- Analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements as well as optimization of content to meet monthly/quarterly goals.
- Demonstrate social and content platforms to drive top of the funnel metrics.
- Communicate program updates, pipeline forecasts and campaign results.
- Lead & complete employer brand focused initiatives to elevate HashiCorp as a top talent destination for all talent segments and drive awareness across key demographics/markets.
- Plan and implement compelling, data-driven employer brand & talent marketing campaigns incorporating content on earned, social, and paid channels, speaking engagements, conferences, awards, etc., to tell a compelling as well as a cohesive HashiCorp people story.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on messaging and strategy to drive effective employer brand related campaigns.
A good fit for the team will have…
- 4+ years of experience in lead generation marketing with shown success.
- Employer or Corporate Brand Marketing experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with CRM and marketing automation tools is a requirement; Marketo experience preferred.
- Excellent understanding of SEO, SEM, Google analytics, Salesforce and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms.
- Experience with Canva is a plus.
- Enjoy collaboration with cross-functional groups.
- Strong focus on project ownership and execution.
- A strong ability to translate complex concepts into simple and compelling messaging for different audiences.
- Strong project management skills with an extraordinary record of running multiple projects simultaneously while delivering on the plan.
- A highly developed passion for diversity and inclusion with an understanding of how differences strengthen an organization.
- Entrepreneurial zest and desire to roll up your sleeves.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please contact us to request accommodation.