Contentsquare (501+ Employees, 70% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
Are you interested in joining a new group, offering the latest digital customer success to some of the most known brands in the world? As an Engagement Manager, you will be part of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for kicking off new customers, setting expectations with key stakeholders, and for onboarding and training the users. You will design and deliver enablement programs tailored to their business needs and defined use cases. You will also engage with customers who are struggling to adopt Contentsquare and find value. You will be responsible for implementing a strategy to increase usage and demonstrate the value of Contentsquare for these customers.
Are you the right person for the role? If you have a sunny character, you love to talk to customers and at the same time, have experience using analytics tools and can easily identify web optimisation opportunities we want you to join us! If you enjoy being a problem solver and being an insight provider that shines in data storytelling you are a good fit to the role. You must thrive in a startup environment, be proactive, data-driven, and eager to learn.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Kick-Off calls with customers to set expectations and help define their digital KPIs.
- Build and deliver enablement programs to key users, including platform & insights training, certification, via remote meetings
- Design and lead use case workshops to drive product awareness, adoption and meet customer goals
- Perform webinars to single or multiple customers at once, live or pre-recorded
- Collaborate with at-risk customers to produce value and ROI cases
- Develop innovative strategies, tools, and methodologies to increase usage and Product stickiness for customers with low adoption
- Contribute to knowledge library and enablement resources (eLearning, use case library, certification, documentation, etc.)
- Help to build and shape the Contentsquare Customer Success engagement model of the future leveraging automation and a tech-touch strategy
What you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Big data, Statistics or another related UX field OR equivalent work experience
- 1-2+ years experience in a Consulting/Success/Onboarding/or Analytics role in a Technology/Consulting/SaaS/Digital organisation
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, client-facing experience, and a customer-first attitude
- A good understanding of web analytics and website optimisation and a strong interest in technology, software, and the internet
- Highly structured work approach and the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
Nice to haves:
- You have experience with web optimisation and user experience
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.