Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are data ambassadors tasked with driving an intelligence revolution and are growing our Tableau/AI team in Canada!
What you’ll be doing…
The Enterprise Account Executive – Canada is a leading role, responsible for large, diverse territories of large sized businesses within Communications, Media, Technology, Travel, Transportation and Professional Services; etc. You will lead, formulate and execute strategic sales strategy to increase and drive revenue growth. You will be an influencer and expert with in-depth technical knowledge of both Tableau and CRM Analytics combining dynamic, interactive data visualization with the power of machine learning/AI to deliver insights and data-driven applications for every business user. This person will build consultative relationships at all levels, whilst personally creating new relationships, opportunities and partners across organizations.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Develop and manage relationships within our Canadian market
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value proposition of Tableau and our AI platform.
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Manage complex accounts, and exhibit resilience to demanding customers.
- Generate new business in greenfield accounts and expand footprint with existing customers.
- Ability to speak the language of the customer vertical.
- Keep abreast of the IT industry, competitors, competitive issues and products.
- Participate in team-building and company growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are…
- Experienced. 8+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Performer. Self-directed, resourceful and highly-driven with a track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- Amazing Salesperson. Solution selling mindset: A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical aptitude to earn trust and truly solve customer challenges. Ability to develop a plan and solution, articulate ROI, and navigate complexities of our customers and prospects to drive revenue.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Experience with building, developing and growing channel life cycles in a matrix organization across multiple stakeholders. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Canadian Tableau Team.
- Technically Savvy. Experience with CRM, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world in a growing geography!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.