Chain.io (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SaaS supply chain integration platform.
Enterprise Account Executive | Work Remotely Anywhere in North America | Exciting Logistics and Supply Chain Integration Software Company
About the Role
At Chain.io we are disruptive risk-takers. We don’t have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build and design a product that improves customer value and experiences. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. At Chain.io you will work closely with sales leadership in this rapid growth opportunity to channel your ambition and inner drive that will increase the footprint and contribute to the future of how logistics and supply chain integrate with trading partners.
Chain.io is growing our Enterprise Sales team and searching for self-motivated Enterprise Sales Account Executives who can leverage existing Supply Chain and Logistics relationships to drive strategy and revenue as well as develop new enterprise opportunities, demonstrate a repeatable sales technique for achieving maximum sales and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships.
What You Will Own
- Drives the entire sales cycle responsible for identifying, segmenting, engaging, and converting qualified enterprise prospects into paying customers within 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SaaS providers.
- Design, develop and execute strategic sales campaigns to effectively and efficiently penetrate new accounts and drive licensed software revenue and services.
- Work in partnership with the team of internal stakeholders to conduct detailed discovery sessions followed by delivering compelling presentations that convey the value proposition of our solutions for our prospects.
- Coordinate with the sales, tech and leadership team to improve demos and presentations.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Hiring Manager and other teams for process, product and customer improvements.
- Manage all Proposals, RFIs and RFPs within a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skillsets
- 3-5+ years of SaaS sales experience required.
- A clear and demonstrable track record of penetrating new enterprise accounts in the Supply Chain/Logistics industry while driving SaaS subscription revenue within those accounts in excess of $120K a year.
- Bring experience managing the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Ability to negotiate and close multi-stake holder SaaS deals for large and complex organizations.
- Able to apply out-of-the-box thinking and insight based selling with customers, often providing fresh ideas and new perspectives, challenging their assumptions, and tailoring proposals with thorough research and industry knowledge.
- An entrepreneurial and determined attitude with massive drive to meet targets, and the confidence to work independently without daily oversight.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform well under pressure, meet deadlines, and work a flexible schedule.
- Customer centric with the ability to quickly understand customer success stories and communicate them as proof points to new prospects and targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communicator with ability to interact at all levels of client organization.
- Proficient with CRM, Salesforce experience is a plus.
Who We Are
Chain.io is a fast-growing, remote-first logistics technology software company and has developed an industry leading logistics integration software platform for 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers who need to integrate with customers, agents, suppliers and other systems. Once a client is connected to Chain.io’s platform, they have access to pre-built best practice business processes including bookings, shipments, purchase orders, ASNs, status updates, documents, invoices, and more. They also have access to other prebuilt adaptors with our SaaS customers on the platform.
At Chain.io our employees are our number one asset, and we continue to be a tight-knit community where each of us has a critical role in our success. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. Our commitment to diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We work together to bring out the best in each other and depend on a rich blend of ideas, backgrounds, soft skills and working styles in our quest to change the world for the better. We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Review the Video From Founder and CEO Brian Glick on What is Chain.io: https://vimeo.com/385263719
Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Our Brand and Culture is more than how we market our products; it’s a way of thinking and a way of being in and out of the office.
- We believe in 4 main principles – Nice, Authentic, Accessible and Professional at all times.
- Our salary will match and or exceed your prior skills, industry knowledge and experience.
- We give our employees a flexible work schedule, where you have the ability to work remotely and set your own work hours.
- WE care about outcomes, more than how many hours you clock.
- A balanced life is important to a healthy work environment.
- PTO overview – you are required to use at least 10 days per year with a soft ceiling of 20 days (very flexible if you need to go over).
- We offer you subsidized Health and Dental insurance as well as 401K.
- Stock options are assigned for all new employees.
- We give you the opportunity to be reimbursed for conferences and professional development.
***YOU MUST BE A CITIZEN OF NORTH AMERICA OR HAVE A WORKING VISA OR PERMIT TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION***
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.