Indico Data / indico data solutions (51-200 Employees, 146% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Indico Data
It’s a fact –– 85% of all Enterprise data is unstructured. Critical insight in texts, csv’s, videos, audio files, pdf’s, contracts, emails, and much more are buried, unreachable by traditional analytics and BI tools, and requiring hours of human time to code, structure, classify and analyze.
What’s more, because this data is unstructured, the business processes it enables simply can’t be automated. This prevents enterprises from realizing the massive time and money benefits today’s RPA, Process Mining and BPA technologies offer.
Indico Data, the Unstructured Data Company, provides an innovative AI and ML powered software solution that enables organizations to automate, gain insight from, and apply their unstructured data to a wide range of automation workflows.
Unlike anything on the market, Indico is purpose-built for unstructured data, bringing together robust data analytics, advanced artificial intelligence and ML technologies, deep learning capabilities and highly efficient process automation.
Indico frees this data, allowing it to be robotically automated and deeply analyzed, delivering broad enterprise value, driving business and digital transformation initiatives, and saving Enterprises millions of dollars annually.
About the Position
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for helping achieve Indico’s sales, revenue, and market share goals, while simultaneously developing strategic account plans for our most valuable customers. This role reports directly into Indico Sales leadership. You will assist in the execution in new account acquisition and collaborate with our Partners to methodically target and win accounts. As a member of the Sales Team, you will deploy and coach stellar sales techniques to help our team of Enterprise Business Development Representatives manage inbound activity and outbound outreach. Familiarity or certification on Force Management Command of the message and MEDDPICC certification is a plus.
You are a passionate, friendly and enthusiastic person with a proven track record of successful software sales to enterprise customers. You are comfortable promoting machine learning and the impact of Indico’s technology on the bottom line for large organizations. You understand how to interact with a variety of stakeholders and are adaptable to the unique requests and challenges associated with each prospect and customer. You’re invested in having a life outside of work that is bolstered by a fulfilling job, not dominated by it. You look out for others and it shows in your willingness to listen to feedback and foster constructive conversation about personal and professional growth. With all that in mind, most importantly you have fun with it!
- Create new account acquisition sales campaigns and maintain strategic account plans to lead sales efforts and grow our customer base
- Develop and manage accurate and predictable sales forecasts
- Work with our Partners Team to strategically pursue and acquire accounts
- Interact with qualified users and stakeholders to find the best way to solve particular needs and understand expectations
- Collaborate with Marketing, Technical Sales, and Product teams to distribute impactful communication and feedback throughout the organization
- Staying current with market trends and establishing challenging, yet attainable, metrics, decision criteria, and decision process
- 10+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of work experience in strategic Enterprise Software sales
- Experience presenting complex technology solutions to a spectrum of stakeholders in an understandable manner
- Extraordinary energy and drive as a key team player for our most strategic accounts
- An interest in Machine Learning
- Experience in a start-up
- Likes to Laugh and enjoys Puns
- MEDDPICC certification
Indico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our People Operations Team. The People Operations Team at Indico requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact Indico employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Indico.
Indico will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the People Operations Team and the external recruiter/staffing agency does not create any implied obligation on the part of Indico.