Snap! Raise (201-500 Employees, 3% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Snap! Mobile, Inc.:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
About the role:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is looking for a stellar Enterprise Account Executive to join our Inside Sales team. The Enterprise Account Executive cultivates and closes new enterprise-level relationships, with a focus on growing our footprint at high potential customers, quarterbacking enterprise-wide deals from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, a relentless hunter, and possess a consistent track record of sales over-achievement. This role should utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to close and be comfortable selling to key decision-makers at all levels.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and adaptable with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and priorities. A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. The applicant must be comfortable and confident working in a remote setting and ability to think quickly under pressure.
This role has the ability to make a tremendous impact on the future growth of our business. We pride ourselves in being trusted by our communities to help further the programs of those they serve. Snap Raise is an organization built on the fundamentals and principles largely learned early in life through the sports and activities we participated in while attending school. We now utilize those skills and tools in an effort to give back to coaches and group leaders who are focused on helping the next generation through athletics and extracurricular activities.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Enterprise Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving and exceeding individual sales quotas
- Qualify sales opportunities based on Snap Raise sales methodology and metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Identify, cultivate and close on net-new business as well as manage existing relationships to ensure customer renewals and retention
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging internal resources as required
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending, and upselling new Snap! OS products, services, and partner solutions
- Create client presentations, proposals and coordinate business reviews as needed
- Utilize CRM solutions to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities or challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner
- Keep informed of product line, competition, and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Work collaboratively with Sales Leadership and Field Sales teams to provide insight and direction
- Assist in the development, refinement, and documentation of sales processes and sales tools
- Develop and implement activation plans that result in incremental fundraising campaigns within each Enterprise-level relationship
What we are looking for in you:
- 5+ years of direct enterprise-level sales experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- Track record of over-achieving individual sales quotas (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles, including prior success in closing enterprise-wide deals and managing multiple large accounts
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Business forecasting and pipeline development skills are required
- Proven client satisfaction, track record, & strong team player
- Experience conducting product demonstrations with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working with HubSpot or alternative CRM preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 15%, as needed
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is proud to offer the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision
401K with a 4% match from the company
Professional development opportunities
Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)