Mode (201-500 Employees, 40% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new and existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We’ve built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we’ve grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
In this role, you will be an instrumental player in evangelizing Mode’s platform and responsible for growing our new business. We’re looking for someone who enjoys hunting, naturally builds deep customer relationships, thinks strategically, and has the drive to go the extra mile for the customer and the Mode team. In your day to day, you’ll be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven, and friendly people who love their work and love building a great company.
What you’ll do
- Manage all aspects of the sales funnel from lead creation and qualification to close
- Educate prospects and develop strategies and use cases for their data analytics teams
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite, Data Analysts and Data Scientists, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Marketing to create outbound sales collateral
- Bring valuable insights and product feedback to our Product team in an organized, actionable format to facilitate ongoing client-driven product development
What we look for
- Proven track record of overachievement in a full cycle B2B role, specifically in bringing on new logos up to 2,000+ employees
- Entrepreneurial spirit–you are driven to crush sales goals
- Proficient in building champions and navigating a complex sales process
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high-energy sales culture
- Ability to identify a prospect’s needs and correlate them to Mode’s offering
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, verbal skills, and writing skills
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM for pipeline management
- Alignment with Mode’s values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we’re building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules — we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here. #BI-Remote
The compensation range for this role is $225,000+ OTE to be determined by level.