Defiant (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Defiant is a small, dynamic, fast-growing, and profitable company with loyal customers who love our products and services. We are the global leader in WordPress security, protecting over 4 million websites.
In August, Wordfence will be an exhibitor at Black Hat 2022 in Las Vegas at a 20x30ft booth, and we will be launching a brand new product for enterprise customers. You will join our team as our first Enterprise Account Executive, working remotely and in person in Las Vegas, with large enterprise customers to help secure their networks. This product is pre-launch so more details are available upon your first interview.Are you excited about working for a technology company that is securing the web? Are you looking for full-time, flexible hours* working remotely from anywhere in the United States? If so, this may be your dream job!
*Required core hours of 10am – 1pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
Salary is $120K to $140K per year plus commission and excellent benefits.
This position requires that you be eligible to work in the US without immigration assistance and that you currently live in the US.
You’ll work with a talented and highly-motivated team that is friendly, fast-moving, self-managing, and highly capable with a sense of humor. Our team’s family time is important; we won’t typically require long hours when we can avoid it, which is almost always. Our entire team works remotely using Slack for casual interaction, so you can live practically anywhere in the World if you have an Internet connection. There’s no micro-management here—we trust that you will see tasks through to completion and communicate with your fellow team members when needed or ask for help when needed.
At Defiant, ‘trust’ is the attribute we value most highly among our team members. We need to know that you can grab a task, communicate clearly with stakeholders, and see the task to completion with superb attention to detail.
We use apps like Slack, FogBugz, GitHub, and Google Apps for our workflow.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Wordfence, you will:
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to achieve initial product/market fit with Wordfence Intelligence, based on real-world enterprise customer needs and feedback.
- As the product stabilizes and matures, you will prospect enterprise accounts and build strategic relationships with decision makers within our target market, with the goal of closing deals.
- Develop a sales plan and process within defined territories.
- Work with our Engineering, Marketing, Executive and Customer Service teams to implement your plan and processes.
- Define our sales KPIs and create and implement processes to report them weekly to the Leadership Team.
- Lead the end to end sales process using our preferred CRM which is Hubspot and move deals through the phases that you have defined to close.
- Iterate with Engineering, Marketing, Product and the Executive teams to continually optimize our Sales process and product market fit moving forward, alerting us to new threats and opportunities as they emerge, while continuing to close enterprise sales.
As our first Enterprise Account Executive for a new product, this role has two core components. The first is to work with our team to bring the product to market and get early market feedback from enterprise customers; then rapidly evolve the product to achieve product/market fit and begin to close early deals using a manual process.
Once we have achieved initial success with this product, you will work to define our processes and metrics, and to automate and track deals within Hubspot, while continuing to build relationships with our target customers and closing deals.
We are sure at this point you have many questions about the product. For competitive reasons, we can’t provide much detail within this job description, but we do have a clear competitive advantage, the product is compelling and has clear benefits, the product is priced at enterprise level, and the market is very large. This is a very exciting opportunity for a dynamic Account Executive who can adapt quickly from launch mode to growth mode, and we are putting a lot of resources behind you and Wordfence Intelligence to get you both off the ground and flying.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience or similar experience in an applicable role.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Great listening skills.
- A technical background in network operations, network security, network engineering, systems engineering, cybersecurity or similar.
- High energy with a focus on making new friends, understanding enterprise customer needs, and closing deals.
- Experience with Hubspot or Salesforce or similar. Hubspot experience strongly preferred.
- Experience asking for the sale and closing.
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability.
- Comfortable with in-person and remote sales.
- Metrics driven and goal oriented.
All positions require a trial period of approximately 2-3 weeks with a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week. You will be paid for this short-term contract, and it will be used to evaluate whether both parties want to pursue an ongoing, regular employment relationship.
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a background check. The results of the background check are considered as they relate to the position and do not automatically disqualify someone from a offer of employment with the company.
- Full time telecommuting and flexible working hours, with a company that has been 100% remote for over 8 years.
- 100% employee premium and 50% of dependent premium paid by company for premier- level medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 21 days PTO per year to start.
- Approximately 12 paid company holidays including the week from December 25 to January 1.
- 401(k) with a 4% Safe Harbor company match that is 100% vested immediately.
- Latest in laptop and workstation technology.
- Wellness reimbursement program for health and fitness purchases.
- Mobile phone and internet reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Monthly beverage reimbursement for coffee, tea, water, etc.
- Paid training and study time for work-related training and certifications.
- College tuition and Student Loan reimbursement.
Diversity at Defiant
We value diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology, economic status, parental status, or any other non-performance-related status.