Healthy Gamer (11-50 Employees, 650% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Healthy Gamer
If you grew up on the Internet like us, you know mental health is more important than ever. But many people face obstacles when seeking traditional mental health care, like finding the right support or having the right insurance.
At Healthy Gamer, we think modern mental health care should be inclusive and affordable. Our coaching service has helped over 10,000 people across 65 countries since launching in November 2019. Our movement is gaining traction, putting us in the top 0.1% of Twitch streamers and top 1% of YouTube channels. And we’re working on even more resources to help people find a way forward when they need it.
We’ve made an impact in the gaming community, but that’s not where our mission ends. We want to change how people think about and deal with mental health, and we’re looking for passionate people to help us get there.
What You’ll Do
You will lead the charge to secure university and higher education partners for HG products and services including content and coaching.
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop, deliver and iterate on proposals for prospective clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Analyze financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to meet market demand
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Develop and deliver presentations to prospective clients and internal stakeholders
- Serve as an ongoing point of contact to maintain the relationship by providing insight on utilization and impact of services
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience working in a development role
- Demonstrated ability in Higher Education and Employee Wellness sales
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Familiarity with the Mental Health industry, Coaching services is a plus
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to meet virtually and travel for meetings with prospective clients.
Don’t forget to submit your cover letter and include a few words about why Healthy Gamer is interesting to you!