Platform Science (201-500 Employees, 95% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We Are:
At Platform Science, we’re working to connect everything that moves.
Founded in 2015, we are an open IoT platform that partners with innovative fleets, application developers, vehicle manufacturers, and equipment providers in the transportation industry to deliver revolutionary solutions to supply chain professionals across the globe.
Our employees are an engaging, diverse group of people who believe in the power of great ideas. We hire people with different experiences and perspectives to build a company culture that fuels growth through innovation.
We value thoughtful actions and empathy for others. We approach challenges with resiliency and creativity, while encouraging transparency because, no matter our backgrounds or responsibilities, we are one team.
About the Role:
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you'll own customer interactions with large enterprise fleets from end-to-end. This is an exciting and dynamic role in which you will build a strong pipeline and bring Platform Science solutions and vision to strategic customers. Typical sales will range from $5M to $15M in TCV, and involve POCs, workshops, stakeholder meetings, negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs. This is an integrity based sales role within an organization that emphasizes adding value to the customer for a longer term strategic goal, not just a short term gain. We are looking for people who are passionate about effecting change and creating true value for their customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Owning customer engagements including: deal qualification, process management, pilot management, account management and negotiation
- Targeted outbound prospecting of strategic account
- Work closely with internal departments, including but not limited to: field engineering, program management, solutions engineering, and fulfillment
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years experience in a full-cycle enterprise sales
- SaaS sales or account management experience
- Thrives in a fast-growing environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Great at leading a team, while also confident being an army of one
- Experience with commercial transportation solutions or vehicle telematics preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Detail oriented, self-disciplined, energetic, looking for a career with purpose
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Suite, Zoom, etc.
- Travel 50+%
Platform Science Benefits Highlights
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (some plans for employees are 100% covered by Platform Science)
- Generous paid time off and company holidays
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k matching
- Investment in your professional growth in the company
At this time we only consider candidates in these states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MD, MN, NC, NH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, and WI. In the future we plan to add more states.